Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI RESPONSE TO POPULATION ISSUE. OFFICIAL.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I think I found a way around the population max problem. I deleted buildings until I was under the 360 maximum at 304. Then I started building two Multi-Level Buildings, a Mansion and three Car Dealerships all at once:
Before JPEG.jpg

When they built I had a population of 492/360:
After JPEG.jpg

Yes, if you want to add a new reward building you have to delete, then rebuild. But at least it's an option.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
yes greensmith, it is a short term solution. I found out friday and put a post somewhere to find out someone beat me and already posted it on thursday :)

The problem is a lot is not for sale because they are quest related (brazillian cottage and villa, romantic cafe etc on passenger side)(campsite, post office, farmer market, universities, etc on commercial side) so if you delete the wrong buildings you still can't rebuild.....

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
I like your take on this, Blackcloud. I know many people don't like the idea, but the road and town hall would become a moot point of the game if gi doesn't do this. Also the +20 reward buildings. Not that i really support it, in fact I'm neutral about it since gi is the maker of the game. I know commercial buildings do have population from when i started playing, but again as i said gi didn't enforce that part of the game before. Gi suddenly enforces it now and gi can't blame people for getting angry about it. :)

I have to agree with RFO. I've found it odd that we've been able to get away with the lax population count limit. It's clearly shown that each commercial building costs population count. I do understand and empathize with folks who've really built out their cities--and I've seen some MASSIVE cities--but this was a true bug in their game that they finally fixed/patched up. This had to be done but it's also reality that many players would be very pissed off at this sudden change.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
1. Until they "change" it, the Research Lab has a 0 population and you can build it if you are over.
2. I challenge them to show me the 8 people who want to live in a Cemetery. Heck, Santa's house should have 2 people (Santa and Mrs. Claus, not 6 people). How do 8 people live on a Skating Rink?

lol. You should do stand up comedy Uncle Mans. ;)

1. Until they "change" it, the Research Lab has a 0 population and you can build it if you are over.
2. I challenge them to show me the 8 people who want to live in a Cemetery. Heck, Santa's house should have 2 people (Santa and Mrs. Claus, not 6 people). How do 8 people live on a Skating Rink?

I guess the cemetery has a caretaker & wife with 6 kids.
Santa & wife also has 6 elves (elves count as people?)
The Skating Rink has a row of shops inside selling hotdogs and refreshment.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My population level is below the maximum and I still can't build new buildings? I wonder what that is all about?
RMac,
Is your current population plus the population of the building you want to place above the max pop? It's the only thing I can think of.
Cheers,
Tom

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
My population level is below the maximum and I still can't build new buildings? I wonder what that is all about?

Take a look at your max population again, some people have reported that the first digit is hard to see as it is partial covered.
Especially the digit 1, it may look like part of the box surrending the population box.

Top Bottom