Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting the game progress to another platform

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Hello Free2Play

I have a question. Will it be possible in the near future to get the game progress you made on one platform to another? Like when you switch from iOS or Windows(Phone) to Android and so on?

Since my WindowsPhone is finally dying and there are no real new WindowsPhones available I'm forced to use another platform. But if I do so I'll lose all my progress and start from 0 again.
After investing about of 2 years and a bit of money in the game it would be really hard to motivate myself to invest any time or money in the game again.

From what I've heard so far it might be possible to get the progress from my WindowsPhone to a WindowsPC, but that's not the same since I won't be able to play anywhere but at home.
With cross-platform visits and gifting being available for quite some time now why isn't transferring the game progress?

And since the support is always non-specific on this topic I'd like to ask you if you could please tell us if you're working on it and if so, when we can expect this feature.

Thanks.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Don't worry, you'll have to write a lot of PM's informing the people here you send them a new request once your game is transferred. :)

While I have my game back I'm still struggling with the support about the neighbour list.
After the game was transferred my neighbour list was empty so I punched in over 100 codes from people here on the forum. After a couple of days I got another email from the GI support telling me they recovered my old neighbour list. But that's when the trouble began.
The 100+ neighbours I added manually are fine. We can gift and visit each other, do launches and so on. But the other 200 ne8ghbour they restored are somehow broken. I can visit them, send them gifts and join their launches. But they don't have my transferred game in their neighbour list so they can't visit me, they can't send or receive gifts to/from me, they don't see my launches snd so on. So they are pretty much dead to me and I to them. And since there is no way to communicate with almost all of them we can't add each other. To make things worse I would need to delete them from list before my new code (if they would somehow get it) could be entered by them and be accepted by the game. As long as they are in my list the system won't accept the code.
I just found out about it from someone who was actually from this forum who told me he can't see my transferred game anymore and my new code won't be accepted. After I deleted him it worked.
Deleting 200 neighbours would be a drag and knowing myself I'd probaly delete a couple guys from here by accident.

Let's see how GI will resolve it.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Don't worry, you'll have to write a lot of PM's informing the people here you send them a new request once your game is transferred. :)

While I have my game back I'm still struggling with the support about the neighbour list.
After the game was transferred my neighbour list was empty so I punched in over 100 codes from people here on the forum. After a couple of days I got another email from the GI support telling me they recovered my old neighbour list. But that's when the trouble began.
The 100+ neighbours I added manually are fine. We can gift and visit each other, do launches and so on. But the other 200 ne8ghbour they restored are somehow broken. I can visit them, send them gifts and join their launches. But they don't have my transferred game in their neighbour list so they can't visit me, they can't send or receive gifts to/from me, they don't see my launches snd so on. So they are pretty much dead to me and I to them. And since there is no way to communicate with almost all of them we can't add each other. To make things worse I would need to delete them from list before my new code (if they would somehow get it) could be entered by them and be accepted by the game. As long as they are in my list the system won't accept the code.
I just found out about it from someone who was actually from this forum who told me he can't see my transferred game anymore and my new code won't be accepted. After I deleted him it worked.
Deleting 200 neighbours would be a drag and knowing myself I'd probaly delete a couple guys from here by accident.

Let's see how GI will resolve it.

request sent.

Top Bottom