Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting new friends

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi @B-D863! Don't be afraid to ask right here on the forum through via posts or PMs. I recommend taking the time to read through some of the older posts to learn about the players. I did just that, and started asking when forum players who wrote helpful or interesting things on the forum.

You can start with me! Tap the Social menu (three heads), then the social icon (again three heads), then the Add Friend tab. Type in my code 20omhnh9 and tap Redeem. When I get your request, I'll add you as a neighbor.

Be sure to read the thread on how to add a signature to your forum posts. By offering your friend code in your signature, folks will ask you to become their neighbor.

Good luck and have fun!

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
Ok so I am playing on my windows PC and the game won't allow me to add friends when I put in the code? It doesn't offer me anything other than my facebook friends, so thats why I am frustrated. I guess my next question is do I need to do the app on my phone to add friends and then they will work thru the PC?

Ok so I am playing on my windows PC and the game won't allow me to add friends when I put in the code? It doesn't offer me anything other than my facebook friends, so thats why I am frustrated. I guess my next question is do I need to do the app on my phone to add friends and then they will work thru the PC?
So - are you playing AC on facebook (whether PC or phone)? Or are you playing on PC (from the windows store)? I don't think "facebook AC" is compatible with windows, android or IOS. I think I read somewhere you can only add friends from facebook. (Someone correct me if I am wrong.)

Your friend code - 0439wvqx - looks like an android code. Are you also playing on android?

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
Im going to try the download as app from the windoes app store hopfully I can use my facebook and not loose any of my points and status? Wish me luck!

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
Ok I downloaded the app and basically started over :-( but I sent out friend requests to you guys that have offered thanks. Brian B

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
Still learning but just updated my new friend code and started over but I think I will catch back up to level 11 in a few days. The new friend code is: 208ade1h

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
I still could use comp. 2 atms, a/c, copy mach, projector, radar, dispatch console. Thanks if anyone can send me anything Brian

I still could use comp. 2 atms, a/c, copy mach, projector, radar, dispatch console. Thanks if anyone can send me anything Brian
Brian, this is a useful post to read on creating your signature and posting in the trading section:

http://airportcitygame.com/threads/...ge-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/
You'll find that more people will see your posts, be able to become neighbors, and initiate more trading. After you read the post above, look around at some of other peoples' signatures and you will get a feel for what works best for you.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Hi @B-D863! Don't be afraid to ask right here on the forum through via posts or PMs. I recommend taking the time to read through some of the older posts to learn about the players. I did just that, and started asking when forum players who wrote helpful or interesting things on the forum.

You can start with me! Tap the Social menu (three heads), then the social icon (again three heads), then the Add Friend tab. Type in my code 20omhnh9 and tap Redeem. When I get your request, I'll add you as a neighbor.

Be sure to read the thread on how to add a signature to your forum posts. By offering your friend code in your signature, folks will ask you to become their neighbor.

Good luck and have fun!
Where do i find the social media heads you speak about

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
AC social button.png

This is the Sociality Button in Airport City. It's active from level 3 upwards. When clicked it shows the buttons for alliances (top), gifting (middle) and neighbours (bottom).

The neighbours button opens a dialogue box with following tabs: add random neighbours, waiting list, your actual neigbour list, your profile/star count, codes (yours and the box to enter new ones)... (y)

Last edited:
Brian, almost nobody that uses the forums looks through these posts (most new member posts get up to 30 views). I'm not even sure how I ended up here :ROFLMAO:. Spend some time looking through the forum and see how it all works. Your game will go ballistic once you settle in. Read the links Crescent Moon posted above.

I'm always happy to take on new neighbours that join the forum, but first I want them to have invested just a little bit of time in here reading but, most of all, if the request comes from someone with NO SIGNATURE (as described in the link above), they're wasting their time.

Cheers ;)(y)

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208ade1h
Username
DUKE FREEZE
Brian, almost nobody that uses the forums looks through these posts (most new member posts get up to 30 views). I'm not even sure how I ended up here :ROFLMAO:. Spend some time looking through the forum and see how it all works. Your game will go ballistic once you settle in. Read the links Crescent Moon posted above.

I'm always happy to take on new neighbours that join the forum, but first I want them to have invested just a little bit of time in here reading but, most of all, if the request comes from someone with NO SIGNATURE (as described in the link above), they're wasting their time.

Cheers ;)(y)
Thanks I am actually enjoing the game now with abunch of peoples help. I also spent some real cash to get game cash to get land and items. I have no regrets in doing that and I am at level 19 closing in on level 20. Thanks for the advice much apprecated. My friend code is 208ade1h if your intrested in adding me and thanks again. Brian

Top Bottom