Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

gameraders alliance 1 spot open

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@david smith - Re your question I still haven't quite worked out what the point of it is since we all help each other anyway and I for one am not bothered about titles etc. Happy to stay on if you want to keep it going but if you don't then I don't think I would join another one. Does it have any benefit to you as the leader?

@david smith - Re your question I still haven't quite worked out what the point of it is since we all help each other anyway and I for one am not bothered about titles etc. Happy to stay on if you want to keep it going but if you don't then I don't think I would join another one. Does it have any benefit to you as the leader?
I going to keep the alliance going

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I going to keep the alliance going
Then treat me as an immovable object - and try to get some more high flyers on board
I am probably going to kick off a red launch tomorrow or the next day (depending how kind people are to a visitor tomorrow!) My aim will be to take first in that one and then when that completes I may go for a low item one but using red launch - just to see how it works

Then treat me as an immovable object - and try to get some more high flyers on board
I am probably going to kick off a red launch tomorrow or the next day (depending how kind people are to a visitor tomorrow!) My aim will be to take first in that one and then when that completes I may go for a low item one but using red launch - just to see how it works
have a green launch need 322 to launch, under gamerader

Top Bottom