Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Studio Upgrades

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
I discovered you can continue to upgrade your Game Studios after that competition is over. You just click on your Game Studio on the map, select upgrade, and watch an ad for each item you need to get to complete the upgrade for that level. When you have completed that level, keep going. You will end up with Level 10 Game Studios by just budgeting a couple of ad views per day towards the upgrading of the studios. Excuse my photos - should have done screen shots instead of using camera, but you get the idea.

Here's the Game Studio Level 1 in my warehouse. And here are two Level 10 Studios in my city.

DSC00950.png
DSC00951.png

One has been upgraded since that competition finished, and I have started another upgrade process. We may not ever use these buildings in another competition, but the level 10 buildings look great.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I discovered you can continue to upgrade your Game Studios after that competition is over. You just click on your Game Studio on the map, select upgrade, and watch an ad for each item you need to get to complete the upgrade for that level. When you have completed that level, keep going. You will end up with Level 10 Game Studios by just budgeting a couple of ad views per day towards the upgrading of the studios. Excuse my photos - should have done screen shots instead of using camera, but you get the idea.

Here's the Game Studio Level 1 in my warehouse. And here are two Level 10 Studios in my city.

View attachment 40354View attachment 40355
One has been upgraded since that competition finished, and I have started another upgrade process. We may not ever use these buildings in another competition, but the level 10 buildings look great.

I did that for all 6 game studios.
It took me about 8-9 months to finish.

Top Bottom