Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Restored and Looking for Friends

Device
  1. iPad
Just deleted you and added you back on my Sophie2 account, will be doing the same for my Sophie game :). Welcome back!!!
Hi Sophie. I have added you to my Duks1 game. Also having seen this thread I realised I had god confused by your games and hadn't been sending back from Dee140147. I had thought it was a redundant game. Will gift you again regularly from tomorrow to make up for all the things I have received from you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Blackcloud I think we are about to be disconnected on my Sophie-Shears game...I received a gift from you and when I went to look for you I see that you're on my waiting list. I guess if you want a gift just send it to me and I'll return it because that seems to be the only way to send you something from that game. I don't want to delete you because I won't be able to add you back on and I think you added me the first time.

Top Bottom