Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Reset??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
As you know i'm not be able to visit or send gifts since last november. Two weeks ago suddenly my game said that i could sent out 1 gift. I didn't know what to do with it, because i thought it could be a bug, but i sent it to air canillas 2 days ago. He received it and last night the game restored again for sending out 1 gift, i can't visit friends though!!!!
The curious about this is that when i look in my friendslist, i can't send the new gift to air canillas for example. His giftbox on the list is having a grey colour which means i can't send to him.
I'm going to send the gift out today and i apologize that i can't send more.
Has anybody else has this problem before??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
My game is very weird. It now shows i can send 4 gifts. So i'm going to send them out to some friends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
My game didn't reset yesterday, DAMN!!!!!!! So no gifts to send.
But when i delete some friends who already received a gift from me last november, i'll be able to send gifts out. Visiting friends is still not available since last november.
So my question is: Should i delete my whole friendslist, also who received a gift last sunday, add them again and than looks what happens?
Can anybody help me with this?????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
vayka1 - I strongly suggest you open a support ticket with GIS - as long as you know you have not time travelled etc - they should be able to help you...

Just be a bit carefuly following their instructions - they lost my TDV4 game completely!!!!

Top Bottom