Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game reset today?!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Ok....right... So... When I opened the game today the airport had reset to default like I was just starting the game... So much for lvl 35 and 101 stars... Anyone experience the same?? Any ideas besides hoping GI will help??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
It happened to me a month ago..

The one and only solution is send message to GI support team..they will ask you the following information:
1. device name, carrier, and model
2. your old code friend
3. your new friend code
4. your google order numbers
after a week (if I'm not mistaken), they will give you a code to restore your old game profile, but the consequence is you will lose your all old neighbors

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Hi 86,
I get a failed promo code message when I tried to add you, could you try adding me? We've been neighbours for so long it would be a shame if we can't exchange gifts in the future! :(

I get the same error message when I try to readd most of my old neighbours, but I have sent you a request now :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Same thing happened to me yes. Go to the GI website and fill out their help form - then they should be able to help you although it might take some time...

HP-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ukrng
Username
HP-
Okay... My game just reset once again, maybe third or fourth time now. I reckon I've had enough of this BS for now, and it's time to go Down Under again in few weeks anyway... So if I don't change my mind in couple of days, all my great neighbors can delete my game. This forum has been a huge help, thanks everyone.

Top Bottom