Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Frozen

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
An award for ranking in the top 100 to a destination popped up on my screen when I started the game yesterday. Nothing registers when I hit OK to accept nor can I close the box. It just stays there on the screen and pops up every time I start the game, making it unplayable. I can see that my planes are ready to land and that others are visiting me because I can see the edges of the full screen behind the box. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi Rabblerouser, i also had that pop-up yesterday when i opened my game on NOYA12. I was 98th ranked for flying to Hawaii and i also hit the OK-button. Afterwards my game was still playable and yet still is. I'm on Android and you're on IOS, i see. My suggestions are, i don't know if it works, but: Start up AC and shut it, reset your Phone and start AC again, maybe the problem will be solved.
Otherwise you start AC, leave the game open and go to your App's, click on AC and clear the cache, then you click on forged close, reset your Phone and open AC again.
The last method works on Android, don't know if it works on Iphone. Hopefully i helped you out!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom