Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game freezes each time I return from visiting a neighbour

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
This has been happening for about two days. I had hoped that the upgrade a few hours ago would fix it. It didn't.

What happens is that when I go visiting neighbours or when I have a look at potential new neighbours (where there are 4 to choose from), as soon as I return the game has frozen and I can't land planes or move the airport around until I have rebooted the iPad.

Is this happening to you?

Sadly the recent 'upgrade' didn't fix my ongoing problem of not being able to visit Waverly Huff, Benjamin Thomas, and other forum members who I know for sure are still active and not 'inactive' like the game tells me.

Having to reboot all the time in wearing thin.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
This has been happening to me since day one of playing this game and it is very, very annoying. Right now I can't even get my game to load on m Kindle Fire. It loads to the logo screen and then just hangs there. I need to reboot my tablet for this as well since I can't get back to my desktop and kill the app from running. These issues as well as flying the Brazil collection flights about 300 times and not getting any drops, not getting any drops to repair my aircraft and other issues are making me want to quit and delete the game off of my Kindle. This is not fun anymore.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This has been happening for about two days. I had hoped that the upgrade a few hours ago would fix it. It didn't.

What happens is that when I go visiting neighbours or when I have a look at potential new neighbours (where there are 4 to choose from), as soon as I return the game has frozen and I can't land planes or move the airport around until I have rebooted the iPad.

Is this happening to you?

Sadly the recent 'upgrade' didn't fix my ongoing problem of not being able to visit Waverly Huff, Benjamin Thomas, and other forum members who I know for sure are still active and not 'inactive' like the game tells me.

Having to reboot all the time in wearing thin.
Same thing has been going on with my tomgreensmith iPhone game for weeks. I opened a ticket with GI but they wanted me to go the "coupon" route where I delete the game then reinstall it, build it up to where social becomes available then enter a code into the neighbor window. But I had just done that last month for another issue and it was a pain. So I'm hoping the upgrades would fix it. So far, no good.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom