Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game crashing after 4.9.16 update on 10/30/2016

My LY2 game updated this morning and since then it would always crash at the game opening, it would crash immediately when my airport opens up, and right before it crashes, the screen shows large chucks of color blocks randomly. I think I saw some other people mentioned Andriod crashing problem after today's update. I have opened a ticket on GI support page, not sure if/when will get response.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Long, i've updated my games (all on android) VAYKA1, NOYA12 and AYON1 to the newest version and all 3 are showing the event and are
running fine. When i updated my game KAITO1, guess what??? It has the same issues as your LY2 game. Kaito1 opens normal, but when i tap on a building to collect, the screen devides in 4 parts with colors, stripes etc. and crashes.Cleared case, rebooted several times and it keeps crashing. I also opened a ticket to GI. Hopefully we get our games back in time and take part in the new quest. Keep you posted!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@Long, my games are on Android version: VAYKA1---> 6.0.1
NOYA12--> 4.2.2
AYON1----> 5.0.2
KAITO1----> 4.2.2
So you see that NOYA12 and KAITO1 are running on the same Android version, but NOYA12 is running fine and KAITO1 is crashing everytime
i open the game. This is very weird, because you would say the versions are the same with your LY2 game. All 4 devices are Samsung.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@Long, no it's not related on the android version, but what is causing the problems for crashing on your LY2 game and my Kaito1 game,
it beats me????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom