1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Game Crashes - iPad

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Flayer6, 14 March 2018.

Tags:
  1. Anyone else have an ipad, watch vids and either they don't load and game crashes or vid plays completely and crashes or my personal fav - crashes when you're doing nothing other than staring at the screen watching time tick away!? I put in support ticket and they constantly claim it's a poor internet connection. No other apps crash, I stream in HD and I have an android phone that never has this problem on the same networks (PLURAL!).
    They want log files but none are ever created from these crashes. Any suggestions would reduce frustration somewhat.

2. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I have the same on my support account on my iPad, I've stopped putting tickets into GI about this now as I get the same response 'make sure your internet is stable and secure' (It is btw)
    When it happens I log out of the game and shut the iPad down even then that doesn't work sometimes, which I'm sure you have done. I don't have any helpful suggestions, sorry. Hoping someone will be able to give me tips on this too.

3. they tell me the same thing. problem is, I wind up going back in time, losing progress I've made