Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game crashes constantly

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
i'm getting sick and tired of this game it crashes constantly i thought if i left it open it wouldn't but that didn't even work and GI well we all know GI they keep asking me to send screen shots of my previous game but how am i suposed to do that when it crashed 5 months ago or more

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'm no expert by any means, but I found FB to be a huge resource hog, so in conjuction with the AC game data hogging I can see a problemic cause. But that's my just imho. Have you tried not playing on Facebook?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
i'm getting sick and tired of this game it crashes constantly i thought if i left it open it wouldn't but that didn't even work and GI well we all know GI they keep asking me to send screen shots of my previous game but how am i suposed to do that when it crashed 5 months ago or more
The only way to get things sorted, is open a ticket and explain what is happening.
Works fine for me (y)

yes i have and i quit playing it because none of my neighbors would send me anything to help me so i wasn't getting anywhere

So neighbors not on FB don't send you gifts? Seems hard to believe as players here send gifts no matter
what platform you are on. Perhaps you have been spoiled by FB features which I believe I have
read make the game much easier. Players here will almost always send what you need assuming they have
the required items and if not will send flight/duty free that you need. you used to be on my neighbor list and I
always sent what you were asking for within my available gift options. :unsure:

With all these issues for months I assume you have started over from the start again.
What exactly happens at that point? Does the game start crashing again immediately?
Moving back to not playing on FB did the game crash in the same way and time when not
playing through FB? These questions might give you the answer of the issue. Perhaps as
stated FB is too memory intensive for your PC. I really don't know without more info but if it
works without FB but not through it would seem likely.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
dbw1424
Username
dbw1424
Hey pilots
I've had my game go down every day. I thought support might of fixed it till I did the winter update and right back to square one. It loads and it takes forever to load. After it loads and I start to tap my plane or anything it just shuts down. Support has restarted my game and that didn't help. Next it screen shots and crash reports. Then it was you don't have enough room to play the game so take some of your apps off. They claim you need at least 3.5 to 4.0 for the game to run smoothly. I now have 4.7 gigs of free space and that didn't help one bit. The game won't stay on long enough to get to support so I'll use the back door. But anyway you might want to see how much free space you have on your device and take it from there. I'm using a second generation iPad. Good luck

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@dbw1424

I had an iPad 2 that had multiple games (not just AC) crashing it. I decided to replace it...but then our friend from Road 404 (Ivan) posted this:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/4-7-9-update.13101/page-12#post-184044

Implies that perhaps a clean re-install might address the issue. The problem is that you'll have to create a new game, get it to Level X and, at the same time, contact GI to give you a code to restore your game. HIGHLY recommend taking a screen shot of your city, number of credits, number of greenies, etc before you take action if you go that course.

Good luck.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
dbw1424
Username
dbw1424
Thanks man for the reply. Yeah i did all that and at level 3 made contact with support to reinstall my old game. They made me change my username telling me that they don't use the code fix anymore. I thought that was odd after reading so many users say they will send you a code to restart the game. I think I've been playing this game now for 5 years and if I didn't have so much money and time invested I would stop playing. But I'm not a quicker except for cigarettes so I'll just keep on trucking on and hopefully someone will come along at G! And fix my issues. I even took my sons iPad and started fresh from the beginning.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Thanks man for the reply. Yeah i did all that and at level 3 made contact with support to reinstall my old game. They made me change my username telling me that they don't use the code fix anymore. I thought that was odd after reading so many users say they will send you a code to restart the game. I think I've been playing this game now for 5 years and if I didn't have so much money and time invested I would stop playing. But I'm not a quicker except for cigarettes so I'll just keep on trucking on and hopefully someone will come along at G! And fix my issues. I even took my sons iPad and started fresh from the beginning.

@Gt city ...I know we aren't encouraged to call out Ivan....but I know you are in the loop - sort of...wanted you to see this.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, there. Can you send me you ticket number, please?
Thanks. (y)

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
I can't believe this i got my game back then my computer said it had to restart and did and when i restarted SPC i was back at level 1 :(

Top Bottom