1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS G! Spring Cleaning of Inactive Players in Server May have Cost You Active Ones Too!

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Rsorour, 7 April 2018.

1. Rsorour

Rsorour 800+ Star Club VIP Flyer

iPad
    Rsorour
    Greetings All,

I can to the realization a few days ago that my number of neighbors shrunk by a about 100 less. It seems that many of my dormant players that have been inactive for a lengthy period of time (probably determined by IT Support) were removed. Unfortunately I may have lost active ones too as top players like @AJ have been removed as well.

Just a heads up!!!

Cheers,
    Ramy

2. Was I a sleeping neighbour in your game?

3. Rsorour

Rsorour 800+ Star Club VIP Flyer

iPad
    Rsorour
    I don’t think so. I know my neighbor tally was reduced substantially and many were inactive players. But as I was assessing my current neighbor list to see who I lost. I noticed you were not in the alphabetical position you used to occupy unless you changed you in game ID recently.

Ramy