Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Future Release Buildings

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Stunt School

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 154
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
No, those buildings have nothing to do with collections from the Falcon, the buildings above are only available on Vkontekte but will be released in future updates

Repair hangar level 6 &
Reserve hangar should be available in the upcoming update

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
In the Facebook version of airport city you also have bad weather (raining/fog) which happans randomly, The weather station decreases the chance of bad weather, on a bad weather flight you also need a extra item to start the flight. When the flight lands you get extra experience points
nice addition. Also if someone knows why is there z sign (sleeping) over research lab (wp don't have it)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
In the Facebook version of airport city you also have bad weather (raining/fog) which happans randomly, The weather station decreases the chance of bad weather, on a bad weather flight you also need a extra item to start the flight. When the flight lands you get extra experience points
Not sure if that will be possible on iOS and Android... Even those few people that were "moving, moving", they removed few updates ago... :D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
This building is not in airport city but what a great building, I wish it was in my airport. Free2Play Ivan could you make this possible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I maybe wrong but I think that could be from Facebook version, I'm assuming on Facebook you have to pay the research labs, along the same lines as the fuel station (you pay coins to get fuel)

Top Bottom