1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Fuel Station H & Neighbour Clicks

Discussion in 'Helicopter Bugs and Issues' started by LjGibbs, 13 December 2017.

1. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I don't know if anyone else has had this problem;

When I went to my city and my neighbour had clicked on my FSH.

My Fuel was at it's max and wouldn't let me get rid of her click until I flew 2 Helicopters to reduce the fuel?

No biggie just wondered if it was just me!?

2. I have the same issue.

3. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Might be a Window's issue then!? Not seen it mentioned before on here, it may have and I just haven't noticed.

4. killer

killer Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    My resource bases are not producing all the items and sometimes none at all sent ticket.Works on one of my windows but not on the other pc.

5. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Strange, I haven't come across that with the resource base yet...but that's not to say it won't happen as I'm trying to get the Training Flights out of the way (as they require no items) & only the occasional other Heli flights.

Let us know if you get anything back from the Ticket.

6. Brycei

Brycei Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    203ax621
    brycei
    I am having the opposite problem with Fuel Station H neighbor visits. When I go to my neighbor, Fuel Station H isn't clickable at all, it looks like it has already been clicked. When I click on it, I don't get fuel or any of the drop items, I just get the pop-up telling me the available drop items. This is really annoying, since clicking neighbor fuel station H appears to be the best way to get the items needed to upgrade my own.fuel station H clickabilty.JPG

7. Davejoyg

Davejoyg 150+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    davejoyg, djg#
    I found the same thing for non-clickable neighbor Heli fuel stations. You can only click on Heli fuel stations if your own Heli station is at the same or higher level. I also noticed that if your fuel station is in the upgrade mode, drops from neighbor stations are nearly non-existent.

I have two Windows accounts and one Android account.

SactoDave likes this.
  8. killer

killer Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Update I think I know why they are not producing all the items it is because I am on the 100 limit on both my windows games.It will not give you more than 100.

Attached Files: