Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Sharing Ring.. looking for more people! yummy Fuel!!

I'm interested

I have a support game which I dont use too much and has Red 20 fuel in it, I have just removed all the neighbors from it so it can be used for this fuel ring.

So if I have this right, for this to work you set up a support account and add everyone's main accounts to it then add their supports to your main and do not send anything back to the support account when your main receives fuel.

My main game is - Ddave1 on iPad, add this to your support accounts.

My support account is Ddave121 on iPhone

If send me a PM to add then I know you are part of this ring

@Waldo41 & @Crash McPlane what are your support accounts

@Xilikon - I have sent requests from my accounts

Ddave1

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Waldo41
So if I have this right, for this to work you set up a support account and add everyone's main accounts to it then add their supports to your main and do not send anything back to the support account when your main receives fuel.

Correct!

I've been adding everyone's main acct to my main acct for added help back and forth.

As an added bonus, if you have time, you can visit the neighbors with your support acct and collect fuel from their hangers. In turn it will allow them to collect 5 more units of fuel. Not much but sometimes it makes all the difference.

My primary is Waldo41 and my support is WaldoAir. The support act is level 7 and hoping to be at 10 by sometime tomorrow.

I'll send request now. Thanks!
I have received and added your main game to my support and sent the first red 20 to you.

You just need to accept my invite to your support game so I can then receive yours when you are all set up - edit - I have now got your support game on my main friends list

Ddave1

Top Bottom