Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fruit Lollipops

Boba Fett 132

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
OBX419
Does everyone else get four lollipops out of their first sweets factory and then two out of their second factory? I'm not complaining but is it supposed to be doing this?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Sweets Factory, when first built, delivers one Fruit Lollipop every twelve hours. You can purchase additional "slots" with bank notes so the Factory can deliver more than one. Never heard of this bug where factories drop a random number of items.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I got 4 lollipots when I never extended it. I don't remeber when it started, maybe 3 weeks ago, then the drop went to 2 pieces every 12 hours for a couple of days and now 4 pieces again.
I won't complain:)
About the same happen in my support game javi3, but there for the solid fuel.I got 4 solid fuel at each delivery.
For the blankets, I bought 1 upgrade production and got as expected 2 blanket/delivery; then I built a second laundry and to my surprise the second one was delivering 2 blankets as well

I got 4 lollipots when I never extended it. I don't remeber when it started, maybe 3 weeks ago, then the drop went to 2 pieces every 12 hours for a couple of days and now 4 pieces again.
I won't complain:)
About the same happen in my support game javi3, but there for the solid fuel.I got 4 solid fuel at each delivery.
For the blankets, I bought 1 upgrade production and got as expected 2 blanket/delivery; then I built a second laundry and to my surprise the second one was delivering 2 blankets as well
sent invites to all accts. from gameradar2

Last edited:
Top Bottom