Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday November 4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the gifts!

I had something very strange happen today with Rocky61....Yes he can gift again. I still had 7 gifts left to send out and decided to work on my other games and come back to him later. When I did, he had randomly sent out gifts to 7 neighbours but I have no idea what was sent. Sorry, it wasn't me....really....:)

@Bruno237 , @Dipal Airborn , @ItsRalphy , @Kazinho

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Username raschuma
Friend code 0461q62j

Need oscillating beacons and straight jackets. Can return the same or granite slab, or any non event item up to level 40. Signature link not working to let me create signature.

Thanks.

My LY2 game needs 2 x Basalt Slab and 1 x Limestone Slab, that's it, thanks for all my neighbors' help! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. There were several neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow!

@InCoNvEnIeNtE: sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@DanBrock: sent you Spare Wire.
@zenmie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Sent Limestone Slab to the following neighbors: @Bali Hi, @Toertchen, @Frz67, @mohsen larijani, @suzy, @Nick Schultz, @b_laksh, @stevel2606, @steveowa, @Ledwyn, @Theo1977

Sent Straitjacket to the following neighbors: @mia/a1r1vry, @Pakman, @Xilikon, @Fencat, @Juvenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom