Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday November 13th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzy

350+ Star Club
I found her tablet. It's charging now.
Thanks @suzy , but i can't Send Exit sign, luckly @flip123 help me a Lot!
No you probably have another item of level 3 of your reserve hangar, you either have an exit sign, or another of the 3 items that you need to complete hanger level 3..if you send that item to me, it doesn't matter what that item is, and I return this item to you, it automatically turns into an exit sign for you because this is the only item for hangar level 3 that I can return !!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 sent out the following gifts today based on signatures. Chloe2 will send out shortly.

Earplugs to @Bali Hi @Rsorour @-311vader- @greensmith
flight catering to @suzy @HP-
flourescent lamp to @Mrstepot for beckyp2
fuel catalyst to @Mario's Dad
landing lamp to @spearman78 both games
nav module to @Loverboy Smith
oscillating beacon to @LAX @Long LY2
passengers to @Kamikaze
spare propeller to @AJ 2 and marios 888
spare wire to @bjorn @Jon123456
tunnel freezer to @drivefast99
wireless compass to @flip123 for jpjpjp2 (If you need something else, please let me know)

Device
  1. None of the above
Tomorrow I will upgrade my reserve hangar to level 3, so tonight is the last chance for me to send Floresent Lamps out. ;)From tomorrow, I can only return them, cheers:D

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Guys, finally got a code today and some small compensation to rebuild the city. Nevertheless I am looking for old and new friends to trade items. Hope you will not be unhappy as it takes some time to get 5 planetariums, but I do the restart step by step :)
Sent you a request from Marve. :)(y)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Guys, finally got a code today and some small compensation to rebuild the city. Nevertheless I am looking for old and new friends to trade items. Hope you will not be unhappy as it takes some time to get 5 planetariums, but I do the restart step by step :)
Hi Mr. Gun , I'm I on your neighbor list . You are still on mine . I tried to visit your Airport and got the dreaded neighbor's away message . I appreciate you helping this rookie out and getting my space program off the ground . Will send some fuel soon and keep an eye on your SIG . I admire you persistents . Thank you ! LB

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)

I sent you a neighbor request. We were neighbors before when we we're still on the other forum.

@flip123 Also sent you a request, to both iOS games. Hope you'll accept. Can you send me an invite from your Android game? code ab28uz4

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
What was your explanation for Hyjacking Launches again ? Please Clarify
I can't really explain it. It appears that my game is somehow linked to @21usc841's game. All I know is:
1. When you visit @21usc841, you get to my city. I have screenshots that another neighbor sent to me to prove it.
2. R3d_F1v3 has disappeared from several, if not many of my neighbor's friend's list. Therefore I do not get very many gifts anymore.
3. I get credit for top 100 weekly rankings for flights I did not make and for weekly alliance rewards for an alliance that I did not join.
4. @21usc841 likes to hijack launches.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
@suzy : i added you and i can send demodulator
Username : Mohsen larijani
Level :59
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : flight catering, oscillating beacon, spare propeller, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, duty free goods, fuel 20,

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, loader, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, monitor, voip phone, pneumatic cutter, tunnel freezer, ear plugs, fruit lollipop, router, demodulator,
Please be on the Lookout for a friend request . Hope you'll accept . LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom