Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday May 29, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Joe7: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@KerryJS: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Deicer and Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@nsari: thanks for the Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Navigation Module.
@zenmie: thanks for the Arcade Machine to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Altimeter to my second game, sent you Gyroscope.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Wireless Compass.
@Polar: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

@Long
Sent you Oscillating Beacon (your priority). May I have the Spaceship Launch Console from you? Thanks.

I do not have "Samson Li" in my neighbor list anymore, did you change to some other names? ..... Oh, did you change to "Username"?? I have about a dozen "Username" on my neighbor list, I won't be able to distinguish which Username is you.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Need items for Repair Base 6 and Sweets Factory. See signature, please!
My priority for a while will be gifting Hardness Testers and Tunnel Freezers to those neighbors who need them.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't think so, since the last update was more than 2 months ago.

It looks like candies are not giftable like Flight Catering / Blankets, so it will be hard to supply candies to fly these Falcons.

I wonder what the Earplugs & Fruit Lollipop is for? Level 6 Hangars?
@Bali Hi
Level 6 Hangars and Runways do not need any additional items to complete.
Cheers,
Tom

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Well....I made the mistake of upgrading the repair center before I know what items were needed, so dagummit won't be able to fix planes until it gets dune much needed help.

With that being said...repair center items have moved to the top priority until further notice. (exceptions: @Ank7 keep sending stabilized binoculars; @Marcio Veiga keep sending turnstiles)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@spearman78 I made the same mistake of you.
Today I will send turnstile for spearman78 to return information sign and Hardness test to dagummit. Tomorrow prioritizing repair center items for both your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom