Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday May 13th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Sky Elf: sent you Spare Wire.
@Lmerimac: sent you Deicer.
@hansle10: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Kamikaze: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@greensmith: sent you Landing Lamp.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Spare Wire.
@Rsorour: sent you Earplugs.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Rizzi87: sent you Fuel (20).
@Meagansoroka: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Eva: sent you Fuel (20).
@Thomas Krug: sent you Cash Counter.
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@lfcawc: sent you Fuel (20).
@Samson Li: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gouranga111: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bruno237: sent you Spare Wire.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t4dfb0
Username
Dipal
Hi friends
Thanks for all the gifts

I would appreciate if you send me the following
Chocolate Candies
Pearl Earrings

Spare Proppeller
Fuel hose

Dipal

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thanks, neighbors, for all the gifts. I just got a Cooling Chamber from a flight to Dubai, so I now have all items I need for a Flight Catering Facility.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks all. Gifts have gone out, and my signature updated.

@Khiez - Deicer.
@GamingSwiftie - Fuel Hose.
@Lmerimac - Spare Propeller (big Meri), and Flight Catering (little Meri and your husband).
@gordon76 - Landing Lamp.
@Afy - Navigation Module.
@Support4u - Fuel (20).
@Wai - Fuel (20).
@Meagansoroka - Oscillating Beacon.
@JPP - Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki - Fuel (20).
@suzy - Fuel (20).
@Cheesily - Fuel Additives
@Loverboy Smith - Navigation Module.
@Wukka - Landing Lamp (#wuk2), and Fuel (20) (#wuk3).
@Sky Elf - Pearl Earrings.
@macfaro - Fuel Additives.
@spearman78 - Fuel (20).

HP-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ukrng
Username
HP-
A little update on my situation. I got my phone back from service, but now it doesnt recognize my SIM card so I have to send it back.... Probably takes at least one more week

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Again my game crashed and reset a good few hours so my gifts haven't reset for the 2nd time this week. Will get out gifts when I can but backlog over 100 now....

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Thanks, neighbors, for all the gifts. I just got a Cooling Chamber from a flight to Dubai, so I now have all items I need for a Flight Catering Facility.
Have you got a good drop in neighbors planetariums and more coins than Duty free shop? or not yet?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Have you got a good drop in neighbors planetariums and more coins than Duty free shop? or not yet?

I think I've only been able to turn in a 2000 coin collection once. I have gotten drops for 300 coin collections too, but a lot of those are from other space buildings.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think I've only been able to turn in a 2000 coin collection once. I have gotten drops for 300 coin collections too, but a lot of those are from other space buildings.
Planetarium are good for red launch collections, blue launch (two collections) and coins. If you looking for green launch you must tap in Training centers that haven´t a good drop or coins than planetarium but will give you items for green launch and blue launch (two collections).
I have only one Training center.
Good luck

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Planetarium are good for red launch collections, blue launch (two collections) and coins. If you looking for green launch you must tap in Training centers that haven´t a good drop or coins than planetarium but will give you items for green launch and blue launch (two collections).
I have only one Training center.
Good luck

I don't really understand the differences between red, blue and green launches. I don't have any of the space program buildings yet, myself.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Hi guys
Me member and I have friend requested the above ^ if you see me "HappyLarry" accept and then I can send parts. :)

I accepted you as a neighbor, but I can't send All Inclusive Bracelets. Is there anything else you need?

As an iPad user, you don't have a friend code. Android users have friend codes.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
HappyLarry
@Sky Elf - sent spare wire
@macfaro - I have NO idea what I sent as when I was down to send what you requested I accidenlty sent something. My bad hope,it was some good but will do better next time

Everyone else I have sent Friend requests.

Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
@Marve I spoke too soon. Today I was able to turn in three 2,000 coin collections. Those plus a few smaller collections and some 1,600 collections from guest aircraft finally put me over 150,000 so I could buy more land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom