Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday August 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Frz67 requests accepted on my zenmie and zenmie_2 game. Will check later my itismie game. Hopefully you see me now in your neigbourlist
@Gt city can you delete my zenmie game I will try to add you after that. I only have gt city3 but I can not add for the moment gt city
@Bali Hi request send from my zenmie gam to balios
@Pakman request send from can my zenmie game to both of your games.
Re-added you (y)

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. My LY game could not be update, so I will continue playing it until it is being blocked, will get a new device later and transfer my LY game over. My LY2 game has been updated, but it encountered problem of being reset, Ivan is aware of the issue and am working with him to see how/when they can fix the problem. I still tried to send out some gifts from my LY2 game to those who also updated and sent gift to LY2.

@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Earplugs.
@Sky Elf: sent you Spare Wire.
@javi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Earplugs.
@b_laksh: sent you Spare Wire.
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs and Navigation Module.
@zenmie: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Toertchen: returned your Fruit Lollipop.
@TSharper: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Theo1977: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel Catalyst.

@Pakman: your main game is no longer on my LY2 game neighbor list, I just sent a neighbor request to your Pakman game from my LY2 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom