Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 7th November 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

I sent out some gifts a moment ago. I do NOT need any quest item on my main game LY, but I DO need all 4 building items of Post Office on my second game LY2, I would appreciate if anybody can help. I can send Marking Machine (from LY) and Handheld Scanner (from LY2), please let me know if you need them and make sure you have these items in your signature and in-game name. I have 3 Post Office for you to visit on my main game LY if you still need the You've Got Mail collection items.

Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Marking Machine.
Southerplaya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Landing Lamp, please add my support game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
zenmie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Will try to sent back on Jpjpjp2, but since the quest started, I have a lot of problems starting up, had three freezes when visiting neighbors (had to reboot) and 2 catering facilities turned unbuild (1 still is)

I hope I didn't loose gifts to sent back....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hi all
let me know if you need a numerator

I will send you the last numerator you need for itismie later tonight that is if no one beats me to it. I also noticed that you need a few 3D printers and floor wahsers. I used to have them in my outgoing gift list. So if you send me whatever item you can gift for the Townhall and Terminal, i will hit resend back and that should have it convert to the items you need.
Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
Ugh another event already and Thanksgiving right around the corner. Can anyone tell me if it is worth it to do this as my main account is suffering because I have run out of a lot of flight items such as fuel hose and still need to get some buildings built. I respect the opinions of most of you here and would like to know your thoughts on whether this should be undertaken or not. I am also ready to launch my first ever spaceship finally at level 50 of my account. I may wait until the events are over though as they are so demanding.

Those of you who sent me quest building items thank you in the event do go forward I will get items returned shortly.

OK I am gonna try and do this quest as well. I am running on fumes and can really use everyones help that has spare gifts for anything in my list.

belledohna Thank you for Eu de toilet. Please don't send any more Duty free items though as I have much more pressing needs. I sent you Cognac in return. Also thank you from deadly for Filled Candy sent Cognac there as well.

Sulfe Thank you for Beacon sent you Flight Catering
Long Thank you for Beacon sent you Flight Catering
InCoNvEnIeNtE TY 4 Numerator Sent you Nav Module
Hotdog TY for Marking sent you Nav Module

THese are the fine ppl who have sent me needed gifts so they get first priority, but I will send all of my remaining to those of you that I can.

@jfk Whoever you are :) Sent you a mail sorter
Gt city Sent you a Mail sorter
Dr.SC- Mail Sorter
Long Sent Mail Sorter to LY2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
flip123 - Sent you Marking Machine from Flyerduck

Long - Sent an invite to your 2nd game from Flyerduck and OBD

Flyerduck can send: "Marking Machine"
OBD can send: "Handheld scanner"

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My main game LY does NOT need any Post Office item, please do not send to my main game. My support game LY2 does need all 4 items of Post Office, the numbers of each item I still need are in my signature. Thanks you for your help!

Puppy Chou: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
GiftXchange: thanks for the Marking Machine and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Handheld Scanner.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers and Handheld Scanner to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Marking Machine to your Java game.
LAX: thanks for the multiple Post Office items you sent, sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Marking Machine.
Blesk12: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Mail Sorter to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
apt10d8: thanks for the Passengers and Mail Sorter to my support game, sent you Marking Machine.
flip123: thanks for the Handheld Scanner and Numerator, sent you Handheld Scanner and Marking Machine to your Jpjpjp999 game.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Handheld Scanner.
zenmie: thanks for the Numerator, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Numerator to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Mail Sorter to my support game, sent you Handheld Scanner.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Marking Machine to my support game, sent you Handheld Scanner.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Numerator to my support game, sent you Marking Machine to your Bali Hi game.

Top Bottom