Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 5th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks all, I need item to upgrade my terminal in Kei2 account. Please help me.
Hi Kei, would be glad to help you with the items for your terminal, but i don't have any of them in my list,
can send you landinglamp though!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
EDIT2: I forgot to say thanks to Hotdog for the Archive Box. I didn't even mention it and you sent me the right thing :D Thanks for the other neighbours too.[/quote]
Red Fox One You're welcome.

As of today, no drops on organic fruit for both accounts. Not going to finish this mission.:censored::censored::cry::cry:

Wow you did it??!! Tell me what is your secret? Not that I'm exciting of that ugly building but I want to finish the challenge.:p

Try my method:

If you see 2 bunnies/flower patch that are close together (the kind that fat thumbs tend to press wrongly), click on them.
They usually gives you your clover / leaf / easter eggs more often than not.
Even if the first bunny/flower does not give you anything, clicking on the second bunny / flower will usually give you something.

Using this method, I have collected 11 Farmer's market (but I only have land to build 5).

For the Organic Menu, you have to build several Farmer's market close together.
Clicking on them in quick succession will sometimes give you 2 or 3 organic items at once.
I usually get this kind of multiple drops once or twice a day from my Farmer's markets.

Let me know if it works :).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Bali Hi
Your method is interesting, because I do the same
I have my 5 FM close together and once a day it gives 3 items, but mostly the same so my score is now 8-0-3-2-2. I hope this also works in the last 5 days of the challenge.

Btw, this is the same method I use to collect items for space missions with my neighbours. I prefer neighbours with space buildings close together so I can click them very fast (some neighbours are favorite :p).

Nice to hear that your method works, because I do the same, so I think I have to be patient :oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
I decided to uninstall the game. It was very difficult to play with all the errors of the game. Thanks to the neighbors who have sent me things. Perhaps someday return to play. God bless you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the Fuel (20), appreciate all your help as always!!
stevel2606, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Deicer.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't need it since almost a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom