Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 3rd May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
rdunton - you are welcome...

InCoNvEnIeNtE & stevel2606 - sent you both power amps

pienicki - with the update I can not send passengers any more (it is Passengers to FB now) and before I could only send passengers5 - best you try to increase your residential buildings...

jimmy21 - power amps on their way to you..

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning!
As you can see in my sig, I need no rock items anymore
I have to get 1 amplifier, but I try to do it on my own, plenty of days to go.

I've got many many gifts, thanks to all and tdv especially!
I will return rock items if you have send me something
After that I will send my friends the usually gifts, sorry if I have send you nothing those days, I have the limit of 20 you know :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 34
Stars: 63
Hearts: 06
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon. Still need Power Amplifier 2​
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jml​
@doune​
@olly 333​
@javi​
@s8s​
@rdunton​
@sari​
@Sari2​
@HVH2​
@RD​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Pretty please tdv may I have 4 power amps? We all owe you so many beers...(y) I've been flying back and forth since the quest started, and have everything else, but not a single one of those amps have dropped.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all, i send all my gifts but i couldnt send to all the friends who send to me, tomorow i send again :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pretty please tdv may I have 4 power amps? We all owe you so many beers...(y) I've been flying back and forth since the quest started, and have everything else, but not a single one of those amps have dropped.

Can't find you as a neighbour on TDV19 - will look again - scratch that found you and sent you power amps

P

piloot Darwin

Hello everybody,
I have a problem my airport is going on holiday with my son (6). He promised me to send every body his present. so I hope he will do it.
But i Also need a lot of bikerjackets and all the other roch stuff. So please send me the next week the items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
I finish mission in Kei account.
But I still need Power amplifer x3 and biker jactet x83 in Kei2 account. Please help me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I need one loudspeaker and one spotlight. I need lots of biker jackets. I will add anyone that sends me a friend request. Just let me know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom