Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 26th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! Posting here for April 25 gifts again since this new thread is already opened. My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the Fuel (20) and the load of Aircraft Tires, always appreciate your help!
Dave: sent you Anti-Theft Gate.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Cooling Chamber to your PG2 account.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Propeller.
air canillas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Passengers.
yukidesu: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Communication Antenna.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Ivan: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
Kitty: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Landing Lamp.
cap'n5: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Joe: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
Doune: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
stevel2606, thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Deicer.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, will check your post again later.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After about 30 flights fo Malta and London i finally got last Video Wall. :happy:
For upgrade MCC L2 i would need 4x Solar Cell. Thanks (y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
:eek: I thought it was saturday, but no its still Friday!
Thanks for all the gifts, I send return to 20 of my neighbours this afternoon.
Has somebody filled candies for me?
Have a nice day! :cigar:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts​
still need help to finish Repair base level 4 I only need 3 hull parts
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jmlane​
@doune​
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 33
Stars: 56
Hearts: 06
What I need :bath towel,do not disturb sign,disposable shampoo all inclusive bracelet,dispatcher console,video wall,assembly robot,spaceship engine, laser level,robot tester,cash counter,smoke detector

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts​
still need help to finish Repair base level 4 I only need 3 hull parts and 1 amperemeter,
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jmlane​
@doune​
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 33
Stars: 56
Hearts: 06
What I need :bath towel,do not disturb sign,disposable shampoo all inclusive bracelet,dispatcher console,video wall,amperemeter,assembly robot,spaceship engine, laser level,robot tester,cash counter,smoke detector
Tahnks for the glass display case. I'll send you ampermeter in the afternoon.

P

piloot Darwin

Thx Jml for the shredder, also I thx al the others for there gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Username: Samir

Level: 28, Stars: 50, Hearts: 5
Friend Code: a3qky20

ITEMS NEEDED:
Mission Control Center (Level 2):.......4x Spaceship Launch Console
Control Tower (Level 4):......................1x Ergonomic Chair
Hotel:......................................................4x All-Inclusive Bracelet
Duty Free Shop(level 2):......................1x Security Camera
Fual Station(Level 2 ):..........................3x Wire
Travel Agency:.......................................4x Travel Guide

I can send:| Fuel (3 units) | Bath Towel | Robotic Lawnmower | Air Conditioner | Single-Malt Whiskey | Cockpit Glass | Welder | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Flight Helmet | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide-angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Solar Cell | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Packaging Machine | Navigation Module | City Model | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Air Vent Filter |

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rwaybi
Username
Bulldog
Thanks to all for the spare propellers. Now I need DEICER & cooling machine, packing machine, & defroster too complete my 6 th flight catering facility. Got to keep those passengers fed. Thanks.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, yesterday I got the visiting rewards for a hour or so and now they're not showing up again. Sigh... GI.

Appreciate all the gifts sent to me. I'd still appreciate chocolate candies and anything else showing on my signature.

Bali Hi - thank you for the altimeters. Please keep them coming if you have some gift slots to spare. Thank you! tdv - would really appreciate if you can send me some also.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom