Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 1st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
It's Friday Friday, Gotta get down on Friday..!! (Puked)

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anjejev
Username
JAKEL2
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning!!!!
Today I send my gifts withing 5 hours, then it will be reset.
Thanks for the gifts, what should I fly without the forum? I really appreciate your help.
I need some laser levels and robottesters to finish my cosmic fuel station.
Please tell me if i can help you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
beah.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your gifts. My gifts just went out a moment ago. My signature has been updated.

JAKEL; just accepted your reqeust.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Fuel, sent Amperemeter to Jason2 account.
morgun: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
melony: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Additives. I have two of you on my list, one is at level 27 with "Melony-CosmicFS" and the other is at level 35 with "Melony-Latern", are those both your account? Or if there is one I should delete? I think I sent gift to the level 35 one.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I don't see a post from you since Feb 10, and I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.
lauren: thanks for the Chocolate Candies, sent you Stapler.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
bibigarf: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Gyroscope.
Stabekk: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Gyroscope.
summerxcape: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, both your in-game name and signature still show Santa items, will check your post/signature
later again.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom