Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 1st February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had to restart my game due to GIS not being able to fix my issue with visiting friends and I was tired of months of back and forth with them. Therefore since I'm starting over any new friends and gifts anyone can send would be greatly appreciated.

I continued returning gifts and sending out some gifts in the last several hours, wanted to keep trying to see when the gifting problem can be resolved. Please let me know if you receive my gift.

InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you White Gold Bracelet.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
Cicignon: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer (wanted to send a different item other than the item I normally sent to you to see if you receive it).
I Fly 2: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Gyroscope.
lkoo: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Landing Lamp.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
tdv: sent you anothre Amperemeter to your iPhone account, not sure if it can go through.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
WOW I make a big mistake, I search out what everyone need so I can send you things, after you sent things to me... I was waiting for the moment that I could send 20 gifts and ... at that moment... I push the button return, return, return, so you get the gifts you've sent me return. Wow, tomorrow I will do my best to do the right thing!! :oops::oops:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
pienicki, I made a mistake, I thought I also had the projector on my android game. I sent you the shampoo and the friend requests for my iPhone and iPad game. iPhone is resetting in about 6 hours, that one has the projector.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hello to all. Yesterday I entered neither the chat nor in the game, so I don't know if the GIS server issues has been solved. I've tried to add @nsari and it has not happened at all. Today I sent (hope you've received them)

air canillas, thanks for try to add me ;) But It seem failed because I don't see you in my waiting list...
So, today Let me try to add you...I hope you can accepted (y)
Hi, I've accepted your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom