Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 19th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
It certainly is a frustrating bug! Unfortunately I haven't received any gifts from your game but appreciate that you have tried! It's disheartening to think that gifts are not received- you never know who to send to and who not :(
I have just sent you flight catering from my 1710 game, please let me know if it reaches you. I've also sent you a neighbour request from my 0707 game so I can at least try and send you something from that game if the other isn't working.
In the mean time please send any gifts you were planning to send to me to someone else who can benefit from them :)
Thanks no gift arrived I have accepted your invite lets see if this works although I am not going to gift for a few days Neil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Neil ellor Happy Helen greensmith Re spoiling the game. bottom line GI Simply doesn't give a CRAP. Look how long we suffered with "usernames" ! It went on for more than 6 months. They((GI) are talking in tons on money every month. Just look and see how many games they gave going right now!!! So when they get around to fixing the Gifting issue will be when they want to!!! THAT'S IT!!! To all my great neighbors that I have been sending gifts to for the past 3 weeks without any in return - Bill is your neighbor and friend!!! I will contine to send you gifts everyday until GI gets off their ASS!!!! Bill
Bill as always thanks see in in a launch soon Neil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
I received a note from our dear friend Kate and she told me that the only way to fix the gifting/launch issue is to re-install my game. Has anyone ever done this before? I am soooo nervous to try it. I told Kate that many of my neighbors are having the same issues and it isn't just my game. Her reply:

Kate Melnikova, Jul 19 11:02 (MSK):
All cases are individual. If your friends have any difficulties with the game, they should contact us personally.
As for your game, as it was mentioned, the best way out of this situation is to reinstall the application.

We will restore your game progress if you provide us with the necessary information.

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

I am so frustrated that I can't send gifts to all my neighbors who have been faithfully sending gifts even though they don't receive any in return from me. But this solution seems extreme. Can anyone give me some advice?
Becky

billsnj Pakman greensmith Rsorour Gt city Uncle Mans Neil ellor GamingSwiftie TheDarkside Simp1710 pwcmvj Az1 Jahuno. Ianda11 Steve Scoob1964 LAX Puppy Chou CNX88 Scott Colin Chew
Becky I would be very careful and again thanks for the gifts I am receiving from both games Neil

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I received a note from our dear friend Kate and she told me that the only way to fix the gifting/launch issue is to re-install my game. Has anyone ever done this before? I am soooo nervous to try it. I told Kate that many of my neighbors are having the same issues and it isn't just my game. Her reply:

All cases are individual. If your friends have any difficulties with the game, they should contact us personally.
As for your game, as it was mentioned, the best way out of this situation is to reinstall the application.

We will restore your game progress if you provide us with the necessary information.

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

I am so frustrated that I can't send gifts to all my neighbors who have been faithfully sending gifts even though they don't receive any in return from me. But this solution seems extreme.
Can anyone give me some advice?
Becky

billsnj Pakman greensmith Rsorour Gt city Uncle Mans Neil ellor GamingSwiftie TheDarkside Simp1710 pwcmvj Az1 Jahuno. Ianda11 Steve Scoob1964 LAX Puppy Chou CNX88 Scott Colin Chew
I would wait until the next update at least. It wouldn't surprise me, that if they restore your game you lose all the greenies.
It's awful we cannot send gifts to our terrific neighbors, but I don't think that anyone here would blame us if we wait a little longer. And I think this bug is not solved piece by piece, I think it is similar to some neighbors we couldn't visit for a long time and after this last update we can...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Uncle Mans, if you still need shampoo, it is giftable at the moment :). Just let me know..... Can finish my third hotel this evening:)
Hi, could you please send me shampoo? I don't have any, but an additional hotel would be nice ;)
Only if you have a spot left in your gift list, because I'm afraid I can't return the favor due to the gifting bug. Btw, I'm not a friend of jpjpjp2 and unfortunately I cannot send friend requests either, but can accept requests. :meh:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Just a friendly reminder, it seems that sending FB fuel isn't affected by the gifting bug. I created an additional Facebook account just for this purpose, to send fuel daily. So if you want that too, please hook up with Ja Huno on Facebook :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, could you please send me shampoo? I don't have any, but an additional hotel would be nice ;)
Only if you have a spot left in your gift list, because I'm afraid I can't return the favor due to the gifting bug. Btw, I'm not a friend of jpjpjp2 and unfortunately I cannot send friend requests either, but can accept requests. :meh:
Jahuno. Uitnodiging verstuurd....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

I am so frustrated that I can't send gifts to all my neighbors who have been faithfully sending gifts even though they don't receive any in return from me. But this solution seems extreme.
Becky

Mrstepot Becky - my advice is similar to Uncles Mans - do not, repeat do not trust GI Support regarding this "Gifting" issue. Here is why I say that - This issue began on either June 26th or 27th. I know this because I keep a Daily Log of in/out Gifting!
On those dates - I can see clear documentation that 10 of my Forum neighbors and 2 of my non-forum neighor stopped sending me gifts. Yet I have seen everyone of these neighbors visit my Airport (via Avatars etc.)
In addition, I have PM'd the 10 forum neighbors and all have confirmed that they are, in fact, receiving my gifts and that they are, in fact, visiting and sending me gifts. THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!!!
GI has an issue that began on either June 2/27 2013. Any suggustion by GI Support that you need to RESET your game are absolutley INCORRECT. The reply you got from "Kate M." is 150% pure B.S. !!!!!
NEXT - will the next "update" fix the issue - well your guess is as good as mine. Bottom line - I doubt that they even care!
They are just raking in the "dough" and it's screw the players!!!!!! Bill -
PS GI Sucks !!!!!!
Rsorour Pakman greensmith Gdog LAX Jahuno. CNX88 Uncle Mans Brexter Gt city Chloe11111 flip123 Steve Colin Chew Neil ellor GamingSwiftie pwcmvj Pilot2-b HP- Rabblerouser Bali Hi Rocco Zhang Happy Helen One Bad Day Simondo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Becky,
I had to re-install my game recently during the UFO quest. I basically lost out on the monument and countless other items since it took them about 2 weeks to give me a code to recover my game. Even doing that, my issue, which was constant crashing of the app on my ipad mini, the issue wasn't resolved. In the end, I turned off my ipad and restarted it. No crashes since.

I also think a big part of it was the language barrier and time zone differences. If you are willing to be patient, you can do it. I just wouldn't do it mid-quest like I did.

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

Becky

Top Bottom