Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 19th December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My main game does NOT need Santa's items, but my second game LY2 does need Old Lanterns if you can help. Special thanks to flip123 for multiple Old Lanterns sent to my second game.

Here are the tags for today:
flip123: thanks for multiple Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern back if you can help more with that :).
TSharper: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
Vialino: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
apt10d8: thanks for the Passengers, Old Lantern and Sleigh Cover to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
zenmie: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
stevel2606: thanks for the Sleigh Cover to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Pakman: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
LAX: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Technical Pen to your LAX2 game.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Passengers and Icicle, sent you Icicle.
Neil ellor: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Technical Pen to your Captain tneil game.
spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
javi: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
vayka1: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Sleigh Cover to your Ayon1 game.
Blesk12: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Nina: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose, please add my support game.
Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Old Lantern.
Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Old Lantern.
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
amaidment: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Oscillating Beacon, please add my support game.
chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern, please add my support game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Long, don't forget to use subquests as long as possible in LY2. I am using the subquest get 2 packages from a and b already for 1.5 days. Pick up a gift with higher droprate, use it directly and the higher droprate for those two present stays...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Long, don't forget to use subquests as long as possible in LY2. I am using the subquest get 2 packages from a and b already for 1.5 days. Pick up a gift with higher droprate, use it directly and the higher droprate for those two present stays...

Yeah, I used that for a day, and that task is gone now :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom