Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 17th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Thanks for the gifts.
I need 1 solar cell and 4 spaceship launch console. Can i found launch console on flights or anywhere else?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 38
Stars: 69
Hearts: 06
Good morning everybody,thanks for yours gifts,I will send my gifts again late evening .Yesterday my game give me hard time shutting down by yourself each 5 minutes playing:mad: . I did best I can sending gifts I promised but if you have something different: sorry:( . "Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late evening EST to :
Sorumbas @air vent filter​
mel @10passengers
air canillas @10passengers
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I have sent to the following folks:
12:34 : Gyroscope
Aero : Oscillating Beacon
air canillas : Passengers10
Angry Bear : Flight Catering
Bali Hi : Passengers10
Blackcloud : Spare Propeller
brookeluke : Flight Catering
bubbajed5711 : Passengers10
Chloe11111 : Flight Catering
diwata : Flight Catering
Happy Helen : Bath Towel (Another experiment, see if this gets changed to Fuel3)
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Oscillating Beacon
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Oscillating Beacon

As always, thanks for the gifts!!
olly 333 : Thanks for your Air Vent Filter. I don't even put it in my signature :D I have enough Air Vent Filter now.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I have sent to the following folks:
12:34 : Gyroscope
Aero : Oscillating Beacon
air canillas : Passengers10
Angry Bear : Flight Catering
Bali Hi : Passengers10
Blackcloud : Spare Propeller
brookeluke : Flight Catering
bubbajed5711 : Passengers10
Chloe11111 : Flight Catering
diwata : Flight Catering
Happy Helen : Bath Towel (Another experiment, see if this gets changed to Fuel3)
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Oscillating Beacon
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Oscillating Beacon

As always, thanks for the gifts!!
olly 333 : Thanks for your Air Vent Filter. I don't even put it in my signature :D I have enough Air Vent Filter now.
@RedFox1

Yay, I got the fuel! Now can someone please advise me how to return from iPad so that you get the fuel too??

Please, please as neighbours work hard to support each other and I want to get this right

Helen :)

P

piloot Darwin

Thx everybody,(y)
I just finish repair base level 4,
The things I need the most are stamps (2)and calculator (1) but I see that a lot of people ask for them so I think I have to gets them with a flight.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
@RedFox1

Yay, I got the fuel! Now can someone please advise me how to return from iPad so that you get the fuel too??

Please, please as neighbours work hard to support each other and I want to get this right

Helen :)
Probably if you send a Hotel item to Android players, it will get changed to Fuel3. Maybe you can try sending me All Inclusive Bracelet to see if it works?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Probably if you send a Hotel item to Android players, it will get changed to Fuel3. Maybe you can try sending me All Inclusive Bracelet to see if it works?
yes, it will work on that way. Hotel items are not giftable between platforms (iOS and Android). So instead of particulary sent item it is changed to Fuel(3). Or - i found out that could be the user will receive nothing... :meh:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
Thank you so much for the help everyone. I've updated my need list. Almost finished with that darn flight school. 2 Helmets and a Slide Rule is all I need.

Thanxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom