Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 15th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Martyno
Username
Martyno
Being in Australia has its advantages - can get in early with a request post :)

I'm still trying to complete my hotel, upgrade my Duty Free Terminal to level 2, my Fuel Station and Control Tower to Level 3 and my Terminal to Level 4. Accordingly, in need of the following :

Duty Free Terminal : POS Terminal, Glass Display Case
Fuel Station : Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter
Control Tower : Textbook
Terminal : Stamp, Cash Counter
Additional items : Bath Towel, Disposable Shampoo, Tour Review, Great Shots

Daily player so happy to gift away to my heart's content (or gift limit!!)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove

I'm still trying to complete my hotel, upgrade my Duty Free Terminal to level 2, my Fuel Station and Control Tower to Level 3 and my Terminal to Level 4. Accordingly, in need of the following :

Hi from Melbourne :) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
Hello everyone,
I am running out of flights to do because I don't have the required flight items, hope you can help me with the flight items, thank you so much!
Chen

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4p84n
Username
Mohsen larijani
Username : Mohsen larijani
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : mayor's portrait ( 4 ) , flight catering, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, duty free goods

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wall speaker, fax, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, wall speaker, monitor

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amucgtp
Username
ruudk

I hope to send You Glass display case (loosing in translation)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:

@Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst
@Mrstepot (beckyp) fuel catalyst
@Neil ellor (Captain Ne2) spare wire
@chenlove flight catering
@Chuckert (holly jolly) fuel catalyst
@cmh chick spare wire
@billsnj attitude indicator
@GamingSwiftie navigation module
@Gt city (Gt city) fuel catalyst;(Gt city 3) navigation module
IrishStout attitude indicator
@Jay J (!minime) wireless compass
@KellyWrae Yagi-Uda Antenna
@Marcio Veiga (Marve-) oscillating beacon
@Martyno great shots
Patritius oscillating beacon
@nsari (sari2) passengers
@Sky - flight catering
@greensmith (Waverly Huff) passengers
@wwo55 (ww055) flight catering

Have a great weekend folks
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
There are some really nice neighbors who keep sending me really good gifts but I can't work out who you are so I can't return what you need, if you see this, could you please let me know? Or if anyone knows who they are please let me know?
A.c. slater
AlexeyP76
Dolanky
Newage airport
Xtro
And some more neighbors with Russian profile names

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
There are some really nice neighbors who keep sending me really good gifts but I can't work out who you are so I can't return what you need, if you see this, could you please let me know? Or if anyone knows who they are please let me know?
A.c. slater
AlexeyP76
Dolanky
Newage airport
Xtro
And some more neighbors with Russian profile names
And
asterix

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Neil ellor: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Router to my second game, sent you Spare Wire and Router if you can return, thanks!
@melony: thanks for the Router to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@javi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Butterfly Net.
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3esbev
Username
VN
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Neil ellor: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Router to my second game, sent you Spare Wire and Router if you can return, thanks!
@melony: thanks for the Router to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@javi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Butterfly Net.
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Please add me a3esbev.thank you.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat

I can help you out with a few of you required items if you want to send me a neighbour request?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom