Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 15th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago for today, signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the loads of Fuel(20) you sent again, really appreciate all your help!!
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
flip123: received a Landing Lamp from your nogiftback account, not sure if it was by mistake as I don't really need it; also received Flight Catering, thanks, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Navigation Module.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel(3), I would prefer other items in my signature over Fuel (3), sent you Fuel.
morgun: thnaks for the City Model although I don't need it, not sure if it was by mistake or you meant you need it (I don't have it on my list anyway)? Sent you Archive Box.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Gyroscope.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Gyroscope, flipped my finger today, not sure what I sent you, will be careful next time.
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Amperemeter to your Jason2 account.
melony: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Wire.
Maqu86: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Passengers.
Joe: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
86Stalker: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
Toddfish: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
summerxcape: thanks for the Gyroscope, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Pruning Shears.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
2 questions before I list gifts:
I haven't heard of the weekend code before; what is it and where can you get it?
I always promise myself never to spend money on these games......
Is the 300% for green bucks a good thing?

DC

Donclyde Weekendcode is a code you enter in Add friends. It is published mostly on Friday afternoon on Facebook. There is always a person who copies it on the news-part of the forum. Mostly it gives 2000 coins and 3 greens. Today's thread is https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/weekend-code-15th-march.2575/#post-37726.

I have never used real cash for the game......

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, everyone! Sent out gifts last night. Just didn't have time posting a list. Work is getting in the way.:p

For today, I need lots of spare wires and fuel hoses. Let's barter!;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys
Thanks for your gifts.
I still need those shears for the same 3 flowers as the previous mission, the chrysanths....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thank you all for the gifts. I sent my gift out earlier today. Not as much shears sent out today. Has anyone completed the mission yet. I only saw AERO.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Yea, just finished it yesterday. I think tdv is also done. I saw some posts on another thread that have finished the mission.

I think this is the second or third time i visited your city. Everytime i visit i am amazed at how organized and beautiful it is. I did not see the botanical garden. Do you get it after mission is complete or after the time has ended ?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I think this is the second or third time i visited your city. Everytime i visit i am amazed at how organized and beautiful it is. I did not see the botanical garden. Do you get it after mission is complete or after the time has ended ?

Thank you!:LOL:

You get it right after you completed the required collection. Not sure when you visited but maybe it was under construction at that time. It is close to the Garden of Love and Romantic Cafes.:love:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
To try and make the trading experience as easy as
possible, we have now moved onto having a daily
trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Codes
in-game name
Items Required
items you can Send
If you already have these details in your signature,
please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and
paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be
closed and a new thread created.
Dnt need any more do not disturb signs. Need the rest to get my hotel up n running. Also need a contract from a neighbour to build my duty free shop if anyone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom