Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free2Play....are we getting close for windows update?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
It's safe to say it's definitely coming this year.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

But You Know last Event Played On windows is Independence Day event.

These event we Miss -

back To school Event
Lost Mail Event
UFO event
Halloween Event

Do You Think That you and Your Team Will Cover this Events ( 14 days Each Event ) ??
Today is November 17 and If You Gave Update In December early week so how will You Manage All Event's
Plus "Thanks Giving Event " Too. :D:D
Plus " Christmas Event " Too.:D :D
In The End You Have to Provide 6 events Including Christmas and Thanksgiving in windows .;);)

Regards :)

P/S - Congratulations To Game Insight New President (y)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

But You Know last Event Played On windows is Independence Day event.

These event we Miss -

back To school Event
Lost Mail Event
UFO event
Halloween Event

Do You Think That you and Your Team Will Cover this Events ( 14 days Each Event ) ??
Today is November 17 and If You Gave Update In December early week so how will You Manage All Event's
Plus "Thanks Giving Event " Too. :D:D
Plus " Christmas Event " Too.:D :D
In The End You Have to Provide 6 events Including Christmas and Thanksgiving in windows .;);)

Regards :)

P/S - Congratulations To Game Insight New President (y)

I'm okay missing the Thanksgiving event, but I really wanted to do Christmas this year! Although I'm not really sure why, those elves dancing around the city game me the creeps! :cautious::cautious::cautious::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was about to spend real cash on greenies as I desperately need to expand my land - but why would I invest in this game at the moment? and I really want an event to earn a planetarium!!!

If it wasn't for the great gang on the windows PC forum, I would have quit already. Maybe I need to get out more?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
not sure if planetarium reward event will be repeated. Maybe ios and android friends can confirm. You can always try your luck with mystery super building 2.
I was about to spend real cash on greenies as I desperately need to expand my land - but why would I invest in this game at the moment? and I really want an event to earn a planetarium!!!

If it wasn't for the great gang on the windows PC forum, I would have quit already. Maybe I need to get out more?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
not sure if planetarium reward event will be repeated. Maybe ios and android friends can confirm. You can always try your luck with mystery super building 2.
It was never repeated, but as you wrote, it can be obtain in one of mystery super building 2.
65 greenies each building, but there are 10 buildings, as various... So never know, what you will get...:eek:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I consulted TS about this matter some time ago. :)
The most precious Space Buildings like Training Center and Planetarium can be acquired only through "gambling" with Mystery Super Building 2, because they were one time rewards in their quests. I got them both for 8 tries x65 greenies.

Top Bottom