Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free item video not working?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a20m032
Username
bvt
When I get the chance of a free item video, for building items, accelerating flights, oil, passengers etc, I can watch a video once after opening the game but the items are not provided. When I click on another video it does not play.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to fix it? Any help / suggestions will be appreciated.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Jimmy Horan
That has also happened to me. I suggest two things:
1. Have patience and wait. Most times the screen will indeed black out and the video will begin.
2. If the screen doesn't black out, it helps to close the game ... remove it from memory ... open the game and try again.
Let us know if this works for you!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7g8mh9
Username
jhalves112283
I have the same problem after I see the video, I never win the banknotes when the vídeo is finished i go back to play the game clicking in X or pressing de back button, but note win, the problem occurs e ver. I contacto the support and send a code to use, bit note working. My click is normal, i'm not a time Travellers

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I haven't been offered a single free item video in a week or two. Has this abruptly stopped for anyone else?
I installed flash player on my android tablets almost a year ago. I haven't had any problems viewing free videos (AC) until about 2 weeks ago.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen free offer for while. Then, it started to offer free item offer, but "Free" button does not respond at all.
It is not a flash player issue. Even on a different android device, same.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I haven't been offered a single free item video in a week or two. Has this abruptly stopped for anyone else?

I think that sometimes there are ad campaigns going on and sometimes not.
I started to pay attention to this while trying to place and complete some Santa's Bad Day igloos/ice sculpture parks/etc. after that quest was over.

At first all went well because the ads were going. Then they stopped, but since I hadn't noticed in time, I just deleted that skating rink (if I hadn't, I'd have a bit more to report.)
But then the next week, the ads were back, and I was able to complete another building.
Now, to test it whether there is an ad campaign on or not, I simply max out my fuel, and the Madlen screen will swing in to show me all my fueling options, one of which will be to watch a video for F20.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Today i tried to get free fuel 20 by watching the video... the video did start but when i got back the promised fuel 20 never came. I guess this happened few times in the past too. This has became a hit or a miss thing now.

Top Bottom