Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flights don't show up on Top 100/World Map

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
So I have noticed for the last few weeks that when I click on the world map and cities that I travel to regularly to see my stats, I am always listed as having 0 flights. I fly to some destinations 10-20 times a day and it never registers there. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this? Several weeks ago, this feature was working for me.

Thanks,
Phoenix

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I would not rely to much on the world map. It is full of bugs who could cause you to lose items like tokens and people who have achieved impossible levels without cheating.

The map resets on Sunday evening and all flights restart from zero again.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I am having the same problem @Phoenix - Before today it was working fine. But today I have been flying all day and no additional flights are registering on the world map for me. Is yours working again? Did it register your flights form that day?

@Cosmic Blue When you say that the world map can cause you to loose items... does that happen when you go to the world map page? Or when you click on a city in the map? Or what?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
We are not sure where it happens.
Some where in that section of the game is a bug that causes players to loose their tokens it is intermittent and does not strike everybody or all the time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
@Cluck My flights have not shown up on the Top 100 list for any city I have been flying to for a few weeks. It always says I have 0 flights. Some places I have been flying to 12 or more times a day and it still registers as zero.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Ok thanks - I was trying to get in the top 10 for 2 locations this week, but it stopped adding up for me today. I'm really bummed because I spent a lot of time and fuel today -

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
I got a response from GI and apparently the game once thought I altered the time on my computer and therefore my account was blocked. I didn't realize this had occurred. I got a code to unlock my game and my flights are showing up now, but if I am accused of it again I will lose the social aspects of the game. I am not sure what I did to make them think I was time/date cheating. I did look at the time/date setting on my computer once to find out what my timezone was compared to universal time, but I didn't adjust any of the settings.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
hmm interesting. I haven't heard back. A long time ago I got a message for cheating when I loaded my mission fuel to quickly - I looked into it and they said it was a glitch not to worry about.

But I have been very careful with my fuel loading since and haven't gotten the message. Who knows. This part of the game really ticks me off. You get unjustly accused for cheating. Its a huge downer.

I go to great lengths to avoid anything that will get me labeled a cheater, including cheating, so this really pisses me off if this is the reason I got yanked out of the world map.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@Phoenix I got the same problem 1 year ago,
complained to GI, got the code with the same warning, then after 3-4 weeks, it was blocked again. I give up.

then by changing my device it works again for a month and was blocked again. I don't care anymore for top100. I lost as well my tokens, so if you are "time traveller":cautious:, keep them in the chests

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Here is the response I got. This is unacceptable, because I still do not understand how it happened. I have never changed the time or date on my laptop, I'm not even sure how to do it.

And what is the difference between manual and automatic? I am reluctant to touch my time settings at all. My time and date are reading correctly, what does it mean to "arrange the right time and date"

"To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code: @nyobprsbnq75kyf "

It stinks to play a game where you have no idea what it is you are doing that is supposedly cheating?

I didn't load my fuels too quick, I didn't change the time or date so what could it be?

I have a feeling I will not be playing this game long. Because if "whatever" I did, happens again and I am completely blocked as they say I will be, then I will have to be done with this game.

If it is truly as @Cosmic Blue says that there are bugs in the world map, then I don't think it is fair that people get blocked.

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Anton and I'm glad to assist you. I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code: @nyobprsbnq75kyf

To redeem the code, press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Friend codes tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

Sincerely,
Anton Pavlov
Your Support Team

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I am in no way or shape connected with GI. I am stating a personal opinion

It may not be fair that some people who did not cheat or do anything wrong get caught and blocked but everyone takes their chances with a game that has issues.

GI has a vast number of games out on multiple servers, so they uses a complex system of software monitoring to flag cheaters and block them till review by human operators.

The bug that causes the problem will be viewed by the software as legitimate reason. It does not know the difference between right and wrong it does as it is told unlike people.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I am in no way or shape connected with GI. I am stating a personal opinion

It may not be fair that some people who did not cheat or do anything wrong get caught and blocked but everyone takes their chances with a game that has issues.

GI has a vast number of games out on multiple servers, so they uses a complex system of software monitoring to flag cheaters and block them till review by human operators.

The bug that causes the problem will be viewed by the software as legitimate reason. It does not know the difference between right and wrong it does as it is told unlike people.

Thanks @Cosmic Blue . I do know you aren't connected to GI and I appreciate your opinion and response.

I think that if GI knows about this bug, they shouldn't have the ultimatum of you only getting "one" chance. If this bug happens to me again and I get blocked for good, then what good is this "review by human operators". And if the review by human operators only includes -looking at your database and confirming that a time/date "may" have been changed. What good is the "human operator review" They obviously can't check to see if the time/date was changed on purpose or if it was the "bug"

Sorry just ranting. Not putting anything or blaming on you @Cosmic Blue.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
I just got a pop-up again about being a time-traveller. Now I can no longer collect fuel or space fuel. I haven't been home nor touched my laptop all day, so I don't know how that would have hapened. I will send in my issues to GI. But was makes me really angry is this is the first game I have ever enjoyed enough to pay real money for. I just bought a bunch of greenies for it.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I just got a pop-up again about being a time-traveller. Now I can no longer collect fuel or space fuel. I haven't been home nor touched my laptop all day, so I don't know how that would have hapened. I will send in my issues to GI. But was makes me really angry is this is the first game I have ever enjoyed enough to pay real money for. I just bought a bunch of greenies for it.

I know exactly how you feel. Just for curiosity, how do you know you can't collect fuel? that one hasn't happened to me yet.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
When I first opened my game and went to collect my fuel and cosmic fuel a pop-up appeared that said that time travellers could not collect from industries. I sent off a plane and then I was able to collect. But my game had been restricted again and flights were not appearing on the map. I sent my issue to GI and received the same response you did with my new code this morning.

Top Bottom