Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Flight rankings

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Bare in mind that you might be doing extra flights, but, so are the other players so you might not climb the rankings. It should show how many you have under the rankings, and update every 30mins usually (on android anyway)

Bare in mind that you might be doing extra flights, but, so are the other players so you might not climb the rankings. It should show how many you have under the rankings, and update every 30mins usually (on android anyway)
Mine hasn't updated since I don't know when. It has shown 27 for 2 days, and I have done at least 40 since Monday. This is my first try for a ranking, and if it doesn't work out, no biggie - fun trying!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
On Windows Phone I exit the game and launch it again to force redownloading of ranking.
Usually I keep the game in the background and rankings are refreshed in advertised 15-minute intervals.

On Windows Phone I exit the game and launch it again to force redownloading of ranking.
Usually I keep the game in the background and rankings are refreshed in advertised 15-minute intervals.
It finally updated and showed correctly. However, a certain person who was not even in the top 50 2 days ago moved into first, and s/he is only level 45. That's not counting all the other flights where s/he has moved into first. Oh well - some people must have unlimited funds. They should just buy their tokens and leave the flying to people who enjoy the game.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It finally updated and showed correctly. However, a certain person who was not even in the top 50 2 days ago moved into first, and s/he is only level 45. That's not counting all the other flights where s/he has moved into first. Oh well - some people must have unlimited funds. They should just buy their tokens and leave the flying to people who enjoy the game.
Post the numbers, then we can judge performance. Eg I routinely do 200 flights per week with merely 6 jets, but that's anyone lvl 16 can do.
I just realized that I'm lvl 53 but my performance stays at level 16 : D

Post the numbers, then we can judge performance. Eg I routinely do 200 flights per week with merely 6 jets, but that's anyone lvl 16 can do.
I just realized that I'm lvl 53 but my performance stays at level 16 : D
Just an example: LA - 70, HOUSTON 59, MEXICO CITY, 165, CHICAGO, 157, LONDON, 158, ST. PETERSBERG 63 - Just since Monday.

Of course, in checking, there are others (level 41) with even more.

Top Bottom