Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fish Market

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I just completed the Big Catch collection and obtained the Fish Market! Haven't seen any of my neighbours have this little, cute building yet, so I thought I might be the first one (doubt it) haha. It's 1x1 and yields 20 coins every hour. I think it's a nice addition to my airport :)

If anyone wonders how it looks like here's a picture:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
As Friso posted you get this for completing the Big Catch collection (for items fly to Seattle)

fish Market 20 coins per 1hr, 1x1, 1hr constructions time, Speedup 500 coins

Sadly the other new collections don't give anything extra apart from coins and experiance...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
BTW Friso - the roads in your city appear to be ok - but on mine they are all still rhombus and depending on restarting the game sometimes they totally disappear...

they are there - just the picture does not appear...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Thanks! jimmy21 For the Mexican restaurant, are you also having trouble getting the 'Fajita' (last item) to complete the collection? I have plenty of all the other Mexican dishes but this one doesn't seem to drop..

Top Bottom