Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Febuary Quantum Leap Red Lunar...any future plans?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey are there any plans for accelerated Quantum Leap Red Lunar (lvl 3) space launch???

Reply in this thread for future launches of this nature :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
yeah I feel like that won't happen lol. there is always an element of chance that a neighbour will jump in and take a spot.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
I think people think they are helping? the game has that social neighbourly element and most players wouldn't know about this forum so when they see a launch they are probably like oh a launch, yay, i'll join in!

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
@Happy Helen that's no good you lost your first place though :(
Hi Helen,
I did see you on the platform yesterday night late with some 19 hrs still to go and wanted to join you, but decided not to, precisely because of this reason. A lot of us want to launch quickly (and go to bed). Sometimes this means hijacking if not a lot of points have been put in by the initiator. It can happen...

Cheers
Erik

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks guys for your input. Most of my neighbours I have had for years! They send me a PM to ask if I wanted first. As I was doing a slow launch, I didn't expect to get hi jacked?
Welcome other views too

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
on another note...I've accidently started a launch. I was trying to join someone else's and mistakenly clicked on "start launch" and created my own. I've put in about 600 points to date and don't mind which place I get but I do need some neighbours to help please!

Top Bottom