Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Falcon new plane

As it was announced, land expansion WILL come, but later this year. I assume you have some coin buildings, but probably many many in warehose. Like me.

Are you on max already on city side? And airport side?

Back to topic: i vote for Reserve Hangas, as new building on Airport side. When the new quest is out, or new destinations for lower level then Falcon, then it could be quite expensive to sell Falcons and buy new lower planes. Ok, no problem with Jumbo or lower, but Giant and Falcon - to change them often - easy to bankrupt :censored:
I am land banking coin buildings every day to make way for map reward buildings as I am out of space. I need passenger buildings but coin buildings do nothing but look nice, some I can't really put away because it costs a fortune as they cost a million plus originally but I've now started putting away reward buildings. Yes I can bring them back but I doubt I will as I find map reward buildings better for me and show commitment. I haven't fully expanded on airport side as there's no need, if I could put planetariums, space needles and alien legacy over there it would help a bit.

Top Bottom