Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Airport City

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I've started playing airport city on Facebook & have noticed lots of differences between the Facebook version (playing 3 days) & IOS version (playing almost 1 year)
For instance there are more collections on Facebook, there is a reserve hangar to store unwanted planes, there is a weather station that decreases the chance of bad weather, there are more buildings to choose from, you can turn animations on & off (snow falling, electricity bolts from power station, windmill moving (I'm sure there are others but im on level 7) + my favourite you can toggle between day & night mode. (In night mode the lights are turned on in buildings & the sky is dark)

What are the chances of seeing some of these making it onto iOS version of airport city?

I personally think we need land expansion, reserve hangar, day & night mode, more quests, more flight destinations & maybe add a new plane like Concorde, SR-71 Blackbird or even a helicopter.

What do you guys think?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
The best one in facebook is that you can buy more land. I really hope that this change is quickly copied to Ios and android. I stopped playing the facebook version because I could not get enough neighbors. You need neighbors to fly the planes...

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I've started playing airport city on Facebook & have noticed lots of differences between the Facebook version (playing 3 days) & IOS version (playing almost 1 year)
For instance there are more collections on Facebook, there is a reserve hangar to store unwanted planes, there is a weather station that decreases the chance of bad weather, there are more buildings to choose from, you can turn animations on & off (snow falling, electricity bolts from power station, windmill moving (I'm sure there are others but im on level 7) + my favourite you can toggle between day & night mode. (In night mode the lights are turned on in buildings & the sky is dark)

What are the chances of seeing some of these making it onto iOS version of airport city?

I personally think we need land expansion, reserve hangar, day & night mode, more quests, more flight destinations & maybe add a new plane like Concorde, SR-71 Blackbird or even a helicopter.

What do you guys think?

you would need to ask Gi if they are planning to incorporate them into other games.

I don't believe so they will use the excuse that these items are perks for playing Facebook versions only.
Something like weekly rewards for Android users.
They say that IOS users have thei rown perks but no one has been able to find any.

Top Bottom