Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Excluded from launch missile

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Today I was terribly surprised, because I saw such a thing for the first time.In the evening with an extra game, I joined the neighbor missile and went to bed, and in the morning I launched a missile and saw this picture.I am tormented by the question: was the third one excluded from the launch of the missile and it will receive nothing?And his 816 points spent and will not return to him?
Screenshot_1.png

Today I was terribly surprised, because I saw such a thing for the first time.In the evening with an extra game, I joined the neighbor missile and went to bed, and in the morning I launched a missile and saw this picture.I am tormented by the question: was the third one excluded from the launch of the missile and it will receive nothing?And his 816 points spent and will not return to him?
View attachment 18481

The launch owner has kicked out of the launch.
So you have no rank, but your invested points remains in the launch...

A way for the launch owner to control who participates to the launch.

So not a good friend for you. Maybe you could think to remove him from your friend list.
And also maybe, try to participate to forum launches, less risk to be kicked out, except if you don't follow the rule told by the topic owner (should also be the launch owner)

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
The launch owner has kicked out of the launch.
So you have no rank, but your invested points remains in the launch...

A way for the launch owner to control who participates to the launch.

So not a good friend for you. Maybe you could think to remove him from your friend list.
And also maybe, try to participate to forum launches, less risk to be kicked out, except if you don't follow the rule told by the topic owner (should also be the launch owner)
Thank you, I have already removed it from the neighbors. But it was not me who was kicked out, but the third participant. I am the second.
I just didn’t know that people could be excluded from the launch with so many points to leave the first place for themselves. The man wanted to help, but he was thrown.
It is very unfair that the glasses remain in the launch :( :( :(

Thank you, I have already removed it from the neighbors. But it was not me who was kicked out, but the third participant. I am the second.
I just didn’t know that people could be excluded from the launch with so many points to leave the first place for themselves. The man wanted to help, but he was thrown.
It is very unfair that the glasses remain in the launch :( :( :(

Well,
If you take another point of view, this could prevent launch hijacker to steal work of everyone on a launch, reaching brutally the first place instead the ones who have worked on it the whole launch.
In that way, it is nice that some player could be kicked out.

But yes, in opposite side, the owner could also kick everyone above him to get the first place.
but notice this will made others player angry, and this guys could have less and less friend with him (of course, he could find new ones, or even change its name, and try again with previous player).
This is why the Guide regarding launch hijack is strongly suggest to have only forum member friends, to reduce this risk (but not nullify it completely).

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Please, also notice that the kicked guys could just be the launch owner support account.
You put point from your support account, then kick it to get first rank (and save launch items for other launches)
Oooh, this is a discovery for me. :eek: I didn’t know that I could kick my support . :oops: :rolleyes: Thank you (y)

Top Bottom