Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event Currency Count Total Issue

Have any of you see problem in the total count of event currency in the "Competition"? I have been seeing this issue on the Windows platform and the event currency we collect does not get posted correctly to the game server.

I have completed the 2022 Holiday Rush event and when you complete, you should be having a total of 97600 (100+220+340+...4780) . However, my score on the "Competition" list shows 83946, that puts my level way down. Also, once you cross the level 40, there is no way to find out your progress without the Competition list and I am not sure the game sends the details correctly back to the stats servers.

Anybody else have seen this issue ? I have seen this and not recorded it before. This time I was able to take a screenshot of the issue.

Attachments

• Holiday_Rush_2022_Tasks.JPG
    Holiday_Rush_2022_Tasks.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Holiday_Rush_2022_Score.JPG
    Holiday_Rush_2022_Score.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom