Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Event Buildings

For players who have been around a while.... what do you do with event buildings such as Santa’s House, Halloween Shop, Ice Castle etc.? Are they worth storing for next year or is it better to just sell them?
For me there is some buildings i stored specially those need items to build it and need time too also if they help my visitor with drop.
There is some buildings easy to buy them next year and it cost a lot to stored so better to sell them.
Time to rock event i dont think that i need to keep these buildings i hate this event and hate their buildings too i sell Arena :yuck: :D
For you if you need to complete next year the event better to save them if you dont have place in your city.

For players who have been around a while.... what do you do with event buildings such as Santa’s House, Halloween Shop, Ice Castle etc.? Are they worth storing for next year or is it better to just sell them?
I usually leave them in place until I need the land or until the next event. Then I store them if they were difficult to get, sell them if they were easy. I'll usually keep them in place if they provide passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Both are useless....
Event Buildings are useless and Coins are also useless.....
I mean if you keep doing red launches you can reach 1 million in no days....
Just keep them and use your coins to put them in the warehouse.

Top Bottom