Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

English Version of Russian Victory Day Quest?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Just got started on this great event on my Android game, "OBD Russian"!! Apparently the gift i can send is a Scope of some sort, as i don't speak or read Russian i have no idea what the name of it is and i don't see it as part of any of the collections...so, not sure what it's for.

This is the first time i've been able to participate in this event, so any and all items that can be gifted are welcome and appreciated. Will also be trying to get it going on my iPad game, Flyerduck.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just got started on this great event on my Android game, "OBD Russian"!! Apparently the gift i can send is a Scope of some sort, as i don't speak or read Russian i have no idea what the name of it is and i don't see it as part of any of the collections...so, not sure what it's for. This is the first time i've been able to participate in this event, so any and all items that can be gifted are welcome and appreciated. Will also be trying to get it going on my iPad game, Flyerduck.

One Bad Day,
From a previous post:
image.jpg
The Green Paint, Oil Container, Fuel Pump and Gun Camera are used to build the Attack Plane Hangars.
Cheers,
Tom

To android players: I found the best way to remember to switch language is to download an app called "change language" (all it does is take you to the change language screen) and create a shortcut folder with that and airport city in on your homepage, working well for me.

I'm giving this a go using the above app to switch language, had to guess at which one was Russian but up and running now.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
One Bad Day,
The Veterans Memorial Museums (both yours and your neighbors) drop items required for the quest:
View attachment 1074
Cheers,
Tom
...and when collecting the orders (millitary badges) you get more drops when visiting neighbours. The 2nd badge seems to be the difficult one to collect. Luckily for me I am now done with that part of the mission after visiting 4 neighbours.
Feel free to visit my 3 veteran's museums. I will try to build at least 5.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day,
The Veterans Memorial Museums (both yours and your neighbors) drop items required for the quest:
View attachment 1074
Cheers,
Tom

...and when collecting the orders (millitary badges) you get more drops when visiting neighbours. The 2nd badge seems to be the difficult one to collect. Luckily for me I am now done with that part of the mission after visiting 4 neighbours.
Feel free to visit my 3 veteran's museums. I will try to build at least 5.

Awesome, thanks both of you for the help.

I have now started this on my iPad, Flyerduck, game as well. Hoping to complete it on both!!

One more question: Is it required to BUILD the Museums after you have collected them from the second collection or is it just required to complete the collections and get the reward in order to complete the entire event?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Awesome, thanks both of you for the help. I have now started this on my iPad, Flyerduck, game as well. Hoping to complete it on both!! One more question: Is it required to BUILD the Museums after you have collected them from the second collection or is it just required to complete the collections and get the reward in order to complete the entire event?

One Bad Day,
My assumption is you merely have to collect them. You only need to build them if you need to collect the items that drop from them.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
I am wondering if we can make a new thread with a list of players actually participating in and needing parts for the Victory Day (Russian) event so as to trade items easier and not mistakenly send Russian items to those not participating?

Device
  1. iPad
I am wondering if we can make a new thread with a list of players actually participating in and needing parts for the Victory Day (Russian) event so as to trade items easier and not mistakenly send Russian items to those not participating?

That sounds like a great idea. Do you all mind if I do it? I'll try to keep it updated over the next couple of days. Since this is my first time playing this quest, I will need help in determining which buildings are most helpful to visit.

Hi all,
Just initiated the russian quest (once I'd worked out what 'russian' was in russian if you know what I mean (Ipad didn't simply have it as 'Russian' within its language section).
I have something that looks very grey with a black teardrop in a white circle with the name 'Macno6ak' in my gifting - when I put it into Google Translate, it doesn't recognise it - can anyone help me identify what it is?
Cheers,
Az

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
Just to tell you that I am doing this russian quest.
I started right now, I need everything for the hangar. Myself I can gift what I think is :unsure: a gun camera....

My moon launches will be on the side for a while....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Argh..... to think I just sold most of my jumbos 2 days ago to work on Nagoya, etc flights. Then I realized although I finished this Russian quest last year, I was not able to 3-star the jumbo destination due to lack of time. Sigh... have to buy jumbos again. Hope I can 3-star them this time.

BTW, if you are my neighbor and you need gun camera, just ping me! I will send you. And to anyone who need the museums for getting the medals, I have 3 of them.

Top Bottom