Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duty free woes and Space Stuff

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
I am finding the Duty Free Shop to be completely uninteresting and I wish I did not build it. What am i missing here? It must be a integral part of the airport be not be able to sell it, so i feel like I am not getting what it is really meant for.

I also am wondering what level is appropriate to start the space stuff. I am struggling still to get stuff for buildings. I understand the space program really requires collection of a lot of item. I currently have 4 buildings that are built but just waiting for stuff to open them, (see signature).

I am finding the Duty Free Shop to be completely uninteresting and I wish I did not build it. What am i missing here? It must be a integral part of the airport be not be able to sell it, so i feel like I am not getting what it is really meant for.

I also am wondering what level is appropriate to start the space stuff. I am struggling still to get stuff for buildings. I understand the space program really requires collection of a lot of item. I currently have 4 buildings that are built but just waiting for stuff to open them, (see signature).

Duty Free is not a very useful building - and it is not really integral to the game.
It is probably something overlooked by the designers of the game.
Since you can't sell it, just ignore it and don't bother exchanging stuff or upgrading it.
Flight items are more important than duty free items.

Space items however is something you should collect as much as you can.
Red launch items are actually easier to get than Green launch items, especially if you have neighbours with multiple planetariums.

Top Bottom