Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Duke Crocker

Tried to visit but got a message that he won't interact with people involved in time travel or other suspicious activities!!! I never have time travelled,, ok I did the Facebook shot but to be accused of cheating????
Anyone else have this problem?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
MartinGB
Hi, I've got the same message and also indulged on the great facebook greenie giveaway.....this may be the punishment so I can't really grumble. I'm also away on holiday and my ipad clock has moved an hour to the correct time zone, maybe that makes me a time travelling cheat!!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi, I've got the same message and also indulged on the great facebook greenie giveaway.....this may be the punishment so I can't really grumble. I'm also away on holiday and my ipad clock has moved an hour to the correct time zone, maybe that makes me a time travelling cheat!!

As long as your clock does not change back within a couple of hours, you will not be considered time travelling. They should be able to tell by the server as it will not be the usual one you use.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi have the the sme never time traveled, how can i send a ticket

Peukie,
Tap the red GI to go to the Game Insight window. Then tap Support ... New Request. State your case. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I was banned for time-traveling after visiting my son in Boston and playing AC along the way, in the plane and at the airports. They finally lifted the ban.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I never time travelled either, but I got banned also. Totally ridiculous!!

Note: I have never Time Traveled - and I have sent several "Tickets" to GI Support over the past year. My issue is that for 2 or 3 neighbors I cannot join their launch for example Rabblerouser.
When GI answers my complaint they tell me as follows: "We have investigated and your game is suspended due to Time Travel." They go on to say that I must "Enter a code to restore my game"
What I do is ignore their response as my game is not suspended, I do not enter the code ! In fact I was a participant in this past Saturday's QL Party. Note my signature - I have more than 50 Red Launches. Yet GI Support tells me that my game is suspended! So much, for GI Support !!!!! -- Bill --

Top Bottom