Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Drop items from training centre?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I am really struggling to get drop items from mine and my neighbours training centres to complete the running wild collection (treadmill).

I posted this thread just to see how others are getting on in this collection?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I got two items for the running wild collection yesterday. They were my first, after 2 or 3 days of visiting the 4 or 5 friends I have that already have training centers.

Before that if they dropped anything they dropped things I could get elsewhere. It was frustrating.

But the whole idea that iplayers have to rely on android friends is poorly thought out. It's a very circular system - you need a training center to get items to launch a shuttle, but you can't get a training center by launching a shuttle. Another GI fail. :(

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hi, I had the same here with getting drops which I could get else where. I also been visiting up to 10 neighbours since start of event.

The most frustrating thing is I got 2 drops for the running wild collection yesterday after posting this thread but when I visited my next neighbour I got thrown out of the game so when I re entered the game the 2 items I received had disappeared.

So many glitches and faults/errors since update.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm stil missing Isotonic drink, to finish Runnign Wild Collection.

And i think would be nice to write down here to forum, who already have Training Center (TC).
Most of iPad users only (or Android also), so most of us can finish with collecting and then - at least me - try to launch (n)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I'm stil missing Isotonic drink, to finish Runnign Wild Collection.

And i think would be nice to write down here to forum, who already have Training Center (TC).
Most of iPad users only (or Android also), so most of us can finish with collecting and then - at least me - try to launch (n)

I have the Training Center,
2 complete CFS and one needs 4 robot testers.
Launch pad.
Villas

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Shuna
I wasted some neighbour visits because Madlen's instructions for collecting Running Wild items are to visit neighbours residential buildings. Clicking on the collection items themselves say 'Training Centre'.

Since I read on here that villas also drop items I have been visiting only neighbours with training centres and villas for two days (10 per day). And forked out some green for a villa to help my neighbours. The training centres do drop items (very rarely), but I have yet to collect an item from a villa.

I've reached the stage that I don't really care whether I complete this mission or not. It's the only way to avoid high blood pressure!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I would like to finished the mission. Stil more then enough time...
Just wondering now, should i have villas or i should visit neighbours villas?
True - The Pre-Launch Checklist (by Madlen Airborn) request: "Assemble a Running Wild collection by visiting residential buildings of your neighbors".

SO, no needs to visit only villas, also other residential buildings should be ok (n)
Or not ?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Another day of visiting my 5 friends with training centers, another day of getting nothing useful from them. (But lots of frogs, bars of chocolate, and flight helmets. Too bad I already have 8 of each of those. :( )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I would like to finished the mission. Stil more then enough time...
Just wondering now, should i have villas or i should visit neighbours villas?
True - The Pre-Launch Checklist (by Madlen Airborn) request: "Assemble a Running Wild collection by visiring residential buildings of your neighbors".

SO, no needs to visit only villas, also other residential buildings should be ok (n)
Or not ?
Android version of the game gives suggestion to visit villas or stone castle. But drop rate is better on villas.
It could be different on the iP(ad)hone
I am to cheap to spend 12 greens on the villas, I am visiting my neighbors....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Android version of the game gives suggestion to visit villas or stone castle. But drop rate is better on villas.
It could be different on the iP(ad)hone

I have yet to come across anything in my iPhone version that suggests you can get items from residential businesses like villas or stone castles.

As far as I've heard/know, the only way for Apple users to get items for the running wild collection is by visiting training centers of android users. (Which is pretty difficult and a stupid decision on GI's end.)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Shuna
mcmanda Agree. Having said that I've just visited 10 training centres and got loads of stuff for the other collections and nothing for Running Wild. But nor did I get anything from villas...

Clever GI programming, crap customer relationship building.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
It encourages you to spend greens..... Either 20 to buy the running wild at the launch point, or 10 at the store to get a space exploration set that contains 5 random items... You could also wait for the Christmas Tree to drop something useful (mine drops repeat items only)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
They definitely want you to spend money. I've not received any drops from my training centre in 2 days. Plus I have received 2 drop items which I already have from my neighbours training centre in 2 days. Hopefully it will soon improve.

Good luck everybody

Top Bottom