Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Fuel or landing lamps are the best gift in this case.(y)
No need to skip any neighbor.

But lots of LL waiting in the gift list is also not good. 100 limits, remember? For some of us at least :p

I was also gonna ask for suggestion in different thread what to send to neighbors if they ask for F20 only and I can only send P10.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I was also gonna ask for suggestion in different thread what to send to neighbors if they ask for F20 only and I can only send P10.

I would suggest whatever is their second or third choice and if that doesn't work most players who ask for F20 would be happy with Fuel Catalyst.

Seems to be a difficult week for window players, first we had to wait for the update and now my gifts didn't reset so can't send them out today. Thanks for all the received ones and I'll be back tomorrow.
Not to mention the whole day for some of us being unable to connect to the game server. It has been a crazy week, hasn't it? :LOL::LOL::LOL: have a good night.

Top Bottom